Tupac’s “One Nation” Album Drops Next Friday

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to VIBE, the long overdue One Nation album will finally see the light of day next week.

The highly anticipated collaboration between Eastcoast and Westcoast rappers – which was recorded in the summer of 1996 – is intended to show the media that Tupac “wasn’t a bully” and to also ease the tension between East and West.

Recently, an undistinguished record label by the name of A.E.G. has acquired the rights to release the One Nation album in digital form.

One Nation will include 18 tracks with guest appearances from Big Daddy Kane, Boot Camp Clik, Busta Rhymes, Greg Nice, Outlawz, Snoop Dogg and The Notorious B.I.G.

The official album will be available for purchase online through all major digital distributors on Friday (March 20).

thanks for confirming that rahim, why not report it, i have tracks from the one nation recordings already

is this bootleg worth buying

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
who said that was the official tracklist?

I do have a theory of this album release not being legit but i'll keep it to myself until the right time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.