Trying to make a Nas/AZ mixed cd (with collaborations)

7 Syns

Im trying to make a cd thats mainly made of AZ/Nas collaborations, however I don't know if I have them all or not. So check through the list I made up (please) and see what's missing etc.. Im tyring to use as little The Firm as possible.

01. Rythematic (intro - self mixed)
02. Life's A Bitch [Nas & AZ]
03. How Ya' Livin [AZ & Nas]
04. Time [Nas, AZ & Nature]
05. Serious [Nas & AZ]
06. Mo' Money, Mo' Murder (Homicide) [AZ & Nas]
07. Everything Is Everything (Remix) [AZ & Nas]
08. The Flyest [Nas & AZ]
09. The Essence [AZ & Nas]
10. Gimme Yours [AZ & Nas]
11. Problems [AZ]
12. The World Is Yours [Nas]
13. Doe Or Die (Remix) [AZ & Raekwon]
14. Phone Tap [The Firm]
15. It Ain't Hard To Tell [Nas]
16. Sugar Hill [AZ]
17. One Mic [Nas]
18. I'm Your Man [AZ]

peace.

linx

Staff member
Looks good to me man.

Also, we aint talked in forever. I think it's cause I changed my aim. My new one is mfmeth. Hit me up sometime man, peace.

check - I don't give a fuck (AZ) and At Night (AZ) - They are both similar songs but have a good feel to em. Problems is one of the dopest AZ songs, so yeh thats a good choice.. Also if i were you i would chuck the remix of the world is yours, which is on the reissue of Illmati.. Has a different take on the song... and in my opinion a better feel. Also if your not looking for much firm but already have the phone tap i would chuck on the affirmative action instead. Unless you have already played that song out which i have done haha.

Anyway if you need any help finding AZ or NAS tracks just PM me cause i have every album of both.

peace.

FroDawgg

yeah try the "life's a bitch" remixes from "illmatic to stillmatic" (tight although it's edited) and from the "illmatic" 10th anniversary

u shud put the affirmative action remix wit az nas mega and foxy over the symphony beat

but it looks like u got everything on there from what i know...

heres a song tho... 13 - The Understanding (Feat AZ and Biz Markie).mp3

AZ just talks at the beginning on there tho he doesnt spit a verse tho

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.