Trina uncut on new DVD

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Not everybody can be as glamorous as the sexy 5'3' rapstress known as Trina, but her new DVD promises to give us some pointers. The DVD, which is called , Trina Live and Uncut, shows Trina is finally ready to give the world a peak into what it's like to be the one and only diamond princess.

The DVD, being released by 845 Entertainment and distributed by SMC Recordings/ Fontana Universal, features a live show where she performs some of her biggest hits like "Here We Go" and "Baddest Bitch." Fans of the artist will delight in the up close and personal look at the star as she tours the country.

Also included on the DVD is a one hour behind the scenes documentary titled Sex, Money, and Jewels, featuring Trina recording at the studio, shooting videos and even giving lap dances on stage.

Speaking on Trina, Jarred Weisfeld, co-CEO of 845 Entertainment says "Doing a Trina DVD was a no brainer everyone knows that Trina is both a sexy and dynamic figure in the Hip Hop world. Guys want to date her and girls want to be her. She has mass appeal and this is definitely groundbreaking material. Sex sells".

As one of the hardest working women in show business, Trina says "I'm a chick in the game who is working, and people respect that. Yes, it has a lot to do with the whole sex appeal, but it's a mixture of that image and me as a person. It's my whole strong attitude."

With Trina the excitement never ends and the Live And Uncut DVD is no exception. Trina is hotter than ever - let her show you how to live the life.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online