Trillville member has rape charges dismissed

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Trillville rapper Don P has had rape charges against him in Atlanta dismissed by the Dekalb County District Attorney's office due to lack of evidence.

As previously reported, the rapper (born Donnell Prince), and another man were accused of raping a 16-year-old girl on Dec. 16. P’s one rape charge and two counts of aggravated sodomy were dropped on Feb. 24, the rapper says, after the District Attorney's office acknowledged they were unable to show probable cause that the incident had occurred.

"I just want to let everyone know that the case was dismissed because the DA had lack of evidence and they didn't there was no probable cause," Don P told AllHipHop.com. "It was too many people on the street saying that the girl wanted money. I guess she told people she wanted to get money from me."

"Once they started investigating, witnesses from the party came forward to give their story of what happened," Don P continued. "The guy who brought her to the party said that on the way over the girl was like 'I love Don P, he's my favorite one out the group…I wanna have sex with him.'"

P said he let more than a month go by before telling fans the outcome of the case because he was busy.

"Sorry for not letting everybody know right when it happened, but I've been working the whole time that the case was going on and not really thinking about it," he said. "In the end, everything worked out like it was supposed too."

The group’s new album, Trillville Reloaded, is due this spring.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online