Trick Trick

Anyone got info about a solo album for Trick Trick?

I actually was given a promotional CD at the record store yesterday by the Hush Street Team which has excerpts of the first minute and a half or so of 5 of Hush's songs off his debut solo Bulletproof.

While both rappers are damn good, and I expect BOTH to bring some freshness to the game (especially Hush, being the only other mainstream white rapper in the game), Trick Trick is A LOT better than Hush. Trick Trick...this dude SHOULD become the next big thing in the game. Got a better flow than 95% of rappers in the game right now.

Militant said:
hush, thats em's homie from detroit, right. ain't heard anythin bout trick tricks album.
LOL, I get chastized all the time for bringin' Em up, and when I don't, others do. :rolleyes:

First off, Hush and Trick Trick are BOTH Em's old homies from Detroit. If you've ever seen 8 Mile, Trick Trick's real life persona was represented by the Wink character in the movie.

Trick got more talent though. And, NEITHER are signed to Shady/Aftermath. Hush is on Geffen (though Em is on his CD) and Trick Trick is on his own label, Wonderboy Entertainment.

Trick Trick used to be the leader of the Goon Squad, which, is the same crew that Proof was in before he hooked up with Em and D12.

emceewhite said:
Trick got more talent though. And, NEITHER are signed to Shady/Aftermath. Hush is on Geffen (though Em is on his CD) and Trick Trick is on his own label, Wonderboy Entertainment.

Its not tricks label. I kno the brothers who singed trick trick , they are the same ppl who singed kash kola(bombed).
Wonder boy is owned by these 2 chaldean brothers. (ask any1 around here they will tell u)

We acctually seen trick trick at a club and he was real cool and down 2 earth. he was buyin drinks and didnt think he was the shyt or anything. At least eminem is helpin sum1 from detroit who needs it.

roaches said:
Lol at this Hush guy being part of the mainstream when he doesn't even have a national single out.

And, hey, heard of Paul Wall?
Wow, you're smart, huh? Bulletproof drops Aug. 29, as of then he'll be mainstream.

Yeah, Paul Wall is shit.

Its not tricks label.
Know what you're talking about before you speak. From Trick Trick's personal website:

"In 1995, Trick Trick, President of his very own, Wonderboy Entertainment , stepped up onto the music scene at #1. His debut single, Booty Bounce held the #1 position for several weeks on Detroit's WJLB 98fm . Through a licensing agreement with Innersound, his single was recognized in the sales of over 400,000 copies . Since his debut, he has since managed to keep and maintain his Detroit fan base selling over 2 MILLION UNITS within a ten year time span INDEPENDANTLY."
Wonder boy is owned by these 2 chaldean brothers. (ask any1 around here they will tell u)
They'll tell me it's Trick's label. Just like it says above.

We acctually seen trick trick at a club and he was real cool and down 2 earth. he was buyin drinks and didnt think he was the shyt or anything. At least eminem is helpin sum1 from detroit who needs it.
Trick KILLED it at the AM3 tour in Detroit on the 12th. The crowd just went fucking insane as soon as he hit the stage. He got hella love here in the D.

And, Eminem has helped TONS of people from Detroit, D12, Bizarre, Proof, Hush, DJ House Shoes, Obie Trice...

emceewhite said:
And, Eminem has helped TONS of people from Detroit, D12, Bizarre, Proof, Hush, DJ House Shoes, Obie Trice...

Jason G ... like a 100 ppl tell u every day .... get off ems dick he never did shyt 4 anybody in detroit.... he truly didnt .

roaches

Bulletproof drops Aug. 29, as of then he'll be mainstream.
Dropping a record on a major label doesn't make you a part of mainstream hip-hop.

Little Brother's on major-label Atlantic Records, Lil Jon's on indie TVT. Hieroglyphics came out on major-label imprints, NWA broke out on an independent label.

Yeah, Paul Wall is shit.
Which has nothing to do with him being part of mainstream hip-hop right now or not. What prompted this switch of opinion, though? On your last screen name you were running around asking people for Paul Wall songs because you'd heard he was a white rapper who'd had some buzz.

BTW - Hush is of Lebanese descent.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
emceewhite said:
Trick Trick's real life persona was represented by the Wink character in the movie.
Wink was the bitch that was full of shit and backstabbed his friends and fucked his homies girl right?

Thanks, all the more reason not to buy his CD then.

If i wasnt so lazy Id reban your ass btw, if i see u acting up again I will, for now Ill just sip my Ice Tea.

Rukas said:
Wink was the bitch that was full of shit and backstabbed his friends and fucked his homies girl right?

Thanks, all the more reason not to buy his CD then.
LOL^ i know right

roaches said:
BTW - Hush is of Lebanese descent.

Never knew that...thats tight, shows how hip hop is gettin even more diverse .

Casey

Staff member
oh snap, lol, emceewhite=jason g - i knew he must be around here somewhere....

you gave it away dude, when you said "i get chastised all the time for bringing em up"....and you only have 27 posts... not really enough posts to be saying people cuss you all the time over something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.