Trick Trick, People VS.

Anybody pick this up yet? I got it yesterday.

Album starts off real nice, M-1, Welcome to Detroit, and My Name is Trick Trick are all pretty nice tracks. The album sorta drops off in the middle, but picks up a little bit at the end.

Trick Trick has a problem with consistant flow. Sometimes his flow is on point and real nice, and other times is like ridiculously off-beat and/or just doesn't flow.

If anyone else got this, tell me how you like it.

Trick Trick is like Detroit's David Banner.

Eminem only produces 2 songs on the album, one is Welcome to Detroit City(which I love the beat and the song), and the other is No more To Say, which the beat is real nice, but the chorus blows. But I like Em's production in general, so my view is biased.

Trick Trick actually does most of the producing himself.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
I got it ... I want my money back ... album is ok at its best ... agree with above about his flow ... he sound hot then he sound like he trying to sound like mystical ... mmmmmmmmmm download before you buy ... I wish I did ... to me alot of the track were filler to me ... but thats just my thoughts

dled....and i thought it was terrible....i dunno what the hell this guy was thinkin when he released this, cuz his rhymes blow, the beats blow (save for em's), and he really doesnt talk about much....i was really excited about taht obie track called war, but wow..that sucked too...obie was decent in that...which is unheard of, since obie's just amazing..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.