Trick Daddy provides toys for kids at Xmas; album ready to drop

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
In advance of the Dec. 19th release of his seventh studio album, Back By Thug Demand, Miami rapper Trick Daddy and his Trick Luvs Da Kids Foundation have worked out a partnership with several Florida KB Toy Stores to provide Christmas toys for disadvantaged youth.

Through the venture, customers can purchase a gift card to donate to the foundation at any KB Toy Store in Miami-Dade, Broward or West Palm Beach. Customers also have the option to buy a toy and receive 10 percent off of the original price of the item.

Donated gifts will be handed out Dec. 16 and 23 at the fourth annual Trick Luvs Da Kids Christmas Toy Drive. Trick Daddy, Pitbull, Mobile Mike and others will attend the event to hand out food and gifts.

The participating KB Toy Stores are located at Aventura Mall, Westland Mall, the Gardens Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, Pembroke Lakes Mall and Dolphin Mall.

Meanwhile, Trick’s Slip N Slide/Atlantic album, Back By Thug Demand, features collaborations with Trina, Jaheim, Lil Wayne, Baby and Trey Songz, among others. The first single is "Bet That" featuring Chamillionaire and Goldrush.

"People say keeping it real is a hard thing to do. Keeping it real is easy. Being fake and being soft is hard to do," Trick Daddy tells Billboard of the album. "For me not to keep it real or sell you a record that is fake, my luck will probably be bad for the rest of my life."

Here is the track list for Back by Thug Demand:

• Breaka Breaka
    Straight Up featuring Young Buck
    Bet That featuring Chamillionaire and Goldrush
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah featuring Lil' Wayne
    10 20 Life
    Tuck Ya Ice In featuring Baby
    Booty Do featuring Webbie
    Born A Thug
    Tonight featuring Jaheim and Trina
    You Damn Right featuring The Dunk Rydres
    Chevy featuring Lloyd
    So High featuring Trey Songz and 8Ball
    Wild featuring T-Pain

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.