Tray Deee Gets 12 Years In Shooting

Rapper Tray Deee, who formed the group Tha Eastsidaz with rappers Snoop Dogg and Goldie Loc, was sentenced to 12 years in prison yesterday (Feb. 2) in Long Beach, Calif., in connection with a 2003 shooting.

The rapper, whose real name is Tracy Lamar Davis, was sentenced in Superior Court after pleading no contest to shooting at an occupied vehicle, prosecutor Cynthia Barnes said. Under a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two charges of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of possession of a firearm.

Davis allegedly shot at two people in a car but nobody was injured

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000788541

Exodus said:
well, next time he'll think before shooting
why ?
he shot because he wanted to get his money that snoop was screwin him out of. he went to dogghouse offices prolly or went to rob someone and get some money. snoop owes him at least 3mill. :thumb:

sniper said:
why ?
he shot because he wanted to get his money that snoop was screwin him out of. he went to dogghouse offices prolly or went to rob someone and get some money. snoop owes him at least 3mill. :thumb:

i understand WHY he did it, but still if nothing came of him shooting him, it would encourage me to go out and shoot up schools, and towns, and when asked why id say, if tray dee can go free, i demand the same :D

ArtsyGirl

Can you imagine shooting somebody? I cant. Look Tray Dee is a smart man Im sure but while his in that lifestyle he knows prison isnt a possibility it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.