Tracks 6 and 17 on Dysfunktional Family

I bought the CD yesterday and it's good but I have some small sound problems with tracks 'We Ballin' and 'Dys-Funk-Tional'. I don't know if it's on all copies because of mastering problems or just on mine. Could someone confirm? It sounds like on track 6 there are little sound cracks and on track 17 at 0:58 there's a sound crack also... Thanks in advance.

So... it's probably the same on all copies. That's really fucked up cause track 6 is the bomb. I mean the little cracks you hear on this one don't ruin the song but...

xxx

hmmm, well not too sure what you guys are talking about, but sometimes they intentionally add that "cracking" noise to the song (kinda give it an oldie feel or something, i dont know) but maybe its meant to sound like that.

sniper said:
what are the track names ? ill check my cd for the glitches.
Check the first message man. On the track 'We Ballin' for example I have a little sound crack as Crooked spits "I call a dumb nigga my lil' homie even though he older than me cause mentally I'm twice my age My mind contains priceless game"... The sound crack occurs at the word I put in bold but it repeats sometimes in the song. They are tiny sound cracks but you can hear them...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.