TQ To Release New Album April 1st

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
TQ will independently release his fourth full-length studio album, Paradise, on April 1st, 2008 in conjunction with Gracie Productions and distribution via EMI.

The album's first single is "Paradise" featuring Krayzie Bone. The track is available to hear at www.tygereye.net/tq. Jagged Edge and B.G. both appear on the album, while Deezle, Nigel, Static Major, Crak, DJ Tomek, Brian and Brandon of Jagged Edge and TQ himself share in the production.

"TQ is very easy to work with, and he's a hard worker," explains Dorian Washington of Gracie Productions. "He's bringing back the elements of real music that fans want - genuine songwriting and singing from a true artist."

“I think that longevity breeds growth and vice versa,” TQ says. “I think my fans will recognize my growth in every aspect of this album. This is grown folk music, ya feel me? For new and potential fans, this is a break from the norm. This is real… like music therapy. It'll take you somewhere if you let it. I think people will appreciate the fact that this isn’t your average R&B.”

Paradise Tracklisting:

01 “Paradise” f/ Krayzie Bone – prod by Static Major
02 “Soulja” – prod by Deezle
03 “In My Lap” – prod by Deezle
04 “Sexy” - prod by TQ
05 “Whatchagondo?” – prod by Nigel “Rookie” Payne
06 “Proud Mary” – prod by Deezle
07 “Ain’t the Same” – prod by Crak and TQ
08 “Pumpin” f/ Cadillac & Low – prod by TQ
09 “Ebony Eyes” – prod by DJ Tomekk
10 “I Don’t Know” f/ Jagged Edge – prod by Brian and Brandon Casey
11 “A Little Bit of Love” – prod by TQ
12 “Paradise RMX” f/ B.G. – prod by Deezle

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.