TQ - Paradise {DIRTY/LEAK}

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Posted in the "RnB Thread", but i figured there's alotta other peeps that dont check that section who are still feeling TQ's music. So here's the leak of his latest album Paradise. Haven't listened yet so opinions would be appreciated. :thumb:

01 Paradise (feat. Krazie Bone) 4:55
02 Soulja (feat. Mikkey Halsted) 5:12
03 In My Lap 3:49
04 Sexy 4:23
05 Whatchagondo? 3:49
06 Proud Mary 4:20
07 Ain't The Same 3:45
08 Pumpin (feat. Cadillac And Low) 5:08
09 Ebony Eyes 3:41
10 I Don't Know (feat. Jagged Edge) 3:16
11 A Little Bit Of Love 4:35
12 Paradise (Remix, feat. B.G.) 4:19
13 In My Lap (Remix, feat. Lunch) (Bonus Track) 4:18

http://www.mediafire.com/?2g4wb9hghng
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/102831215/p-by_killa_kid.rar.html

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Man They Never Saw Me Coming is a classic album, and like the anthem of my life when it was released. We used to bump it all the time going to clubs, strip clubs, whatever, when I first started going out. That album is just crazy and it has this whole group of memories tied to it I will forever love it.

Having said that, The Second Coming was alllrrriiiiiggghhht. And anything after that was MEH! I hope this is good.

Casey

Staff member
Man They Never Saw Me Coming is a classic album, and like the anthem of my life when it was released. We used to bump it all the time going to clubs, strip clubs, whatever, when I first started going out. That album is just crazy and it has this whole group of memories tied to it I will forever love it.
That is the absolute fucking truth. 'Remember Melinda' and 'The Comeback' are the fucking jams.

TheCat

i have to admitt i always thought TQ was a one hit wonder back in the day.. but after giving him another chance i am really feeling his albums. i just thought he did good singles but his albums are pretty strong. maybe its because its allot better compare to todays standards of bullshit R&B that comes out these days. esp since R kelly has been letting me down allot for the past few albums.

thanks for the links zimb or i would never have given this artist another try.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.