top hip hop club songs at moment..

or should say this year.. just wanna get my house shakin.. thre was one in the club last night, cant remember who did it, its went like "so what ya wanna do, nigga" in the hook, i was off my tits so i cant hardly remember :)

dunno mate but check out ebony eyez - in ya face j kwon petey pablo - get xxx'd that shit bangs. fat joe so much more.
camron ft kanye down and out.
ja rule get it started.
mario scott storch ft ti and jadakiss - let me love you remix.
ludacris - number one spot.

Missy "C"

you'r so lucky, there not hip hop club songs over here, it's all about latin music and armand van helden :( I'll try to listen to some of the songs you mentioned, thx for postin that one dedbrd :thumb:

boom boom clap by crooked i is the perfect club track.. everybody i've played it for loves it.. its a straight up banger... it needs to get some airplay

Will

never heard it in a club n dont know if it has ever been played in a club but Royce da 5'9- wet my whistle has got that club banger feel to it

right now down south what's bumpin is Gucci Man ft. Young Jeezy Icey and Lil Weebie ft. Bun B-Girl gimme that, Brooke Valenite ft. lil jon and Big Boi-Girl Fight

ItsmeyaC said:
there was one in the club last night, cant remember who did it, its went like "so what ya wanna do, nigga" in the hook, i was off my tits so i cant hardly remember :)
thought id bump this up, my mate says its joe budden who does it but doesnt know the name of the song, cmon help me please

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.