Top Dogg Aka YGD ....... Deathrow Unreleased Album Audio And Info

YGD Tha Top Dogg - Every Dog Has His Day

"SPECIAL INTERNET COLLECTORS EDITION" (Available Now)

Special internet collectors edition solo album from TOP DOGG. "Every Dog Has His Day" is a full length album from the baller that shows no shame, YGD tha Top Dogg. The Compton, California bred MC who spent 4 years as a front man for Suge Knight's Death Row Records shows why he was recognised by one of the music industry's most notorious record labels. You heard him on releases such as 2PAC's Greatest Hits and Suge Knight Represents CHRONIC 2000, plus now on this exclusive full length album release! Featuring the hit "G.H.E.T.T.O., platinum production from Kurt "Kobane" Couton, Carl "Butch" Smalls, O.F.T.B., J-Flexx and guest appearances from Swoop G, Tha Realest, Eastwood, J Valentine, PB.

buy

read more

album sampler

http://www.ygd.darkscripts.com/

this sampler actually sounds good. anyone know if its official ??

Hostile Apostle said:
Don't know if it's official but I never liked Top Dog. I'll download it and all, but I don't know, never thought he was anything worth while.
i only really heard that they aint coming back to cali reply to biggie ..... and i honestly thought it was wack.
never really heard anythin else, but now that i listened to the sampler, im kinda feelin it. :thumb: did u check out the sampler ??
wat did u think........

not bad, the only songs ive heard from top dogg is cindafella, dopeman, goin back to cali, if you can't take the heat,me and my boys, servin em death row style,they wanna be like us,we don't love em hoes

the sampler definitely sounds hot .. some more post pac death row shit .. production is pretty tight and hes not really a bad rapper despite his snoop similarity .... shit im bout to look into buyin this shit too

Thats not the real one, the one that he recorded from deathrow is suppose to be a double cd with a unreleased pac track.

That site looks real, but must be another album or something.

team66 said:
Thats not the real one, the one that he recorded from deathrow is suppose to be a double cd with a unreleased pac track.

That site looks real, but must be another album or something.
topp doggs album was never a double disc and it dident feat 2pac either, this is an album of 14tracks top dogg recorded while he was on death row about 9 of them are unheard..

Ricardo Brown you are wrong, if you do some searching, you will see what i am talking about. YGD did a double album with a unheard pac song, the interview is on the net.

Preach

buy link doesn't work. i'll buy it from that site though if it works some time.. anyone scared of losing 15 bucks should fucking hit themselves over the face with something hard.

team66 said:
Ricardo Brown you are wrong, if you do some searching, you will see what i am talking about. YGD did a double album with a unheard pac song, the interview is on the net.
im not going to argue about this, think whatever u want!
and just so you dont get your hopes up this album isent a double or does it have 2pac on it either...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.