Top 5 New Generation Emcees

This is a more interesting topic than top 5 dead or alive.... none of us wanna see the same boring lists.

Pick emcees from 2000 and up...

In no order:

Ludacris
Beanie Sigel
The Game
Shyne
Kanye West (I'm Chi-town biased)

Notable Mentions: Freeway, T.I., G-Unit, Cuban Link, Immortal Technique, Jin, David Banner

If ur chi town..I don't get why you big up haha some chi town emcees..Kanye west is here to stay no doubt..but to put him in ya top 5 I dunno...doesn't seem right...

Newayz I don't make tops..but if you mention a new generation I think you should mention jin no matter what...his writing abbilities might suck but he is one of those new faces...

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
i dont like jin, well he ok, i aint heard too much stuff, but i.t is easily top 5 for the futture, he will definitly be a big name.

the only one that comes to mind right now is definately lil wayne (someone mentioned this a few posts this up, but technically he has been around for a while), his new shit is amazing

ARon

^ Lil Wayne really hasn't changed that much. More of a "it is ok to like him now."
Truthfully he isn't that different.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.