Top 5 Most Underrated Rappers In The Industry

1.Big Punisher(the man is one of the greatest rappers of all time)
2.Ice Cube(hes is one of the greatest rappers if not the greatest, he has a wide range of content and everyone of his albums in my opinion is a classic, he still hasnt fallin of, after all these years and all the projects hes dont he still has it, he can also make sick diss tracks)
3.Method Man(i never hear is name when people talk about great lyricist, he is next to biggie,eminem and nas when he actually tries, sure hes fallen of but his verse on "The What" just shows u what he is capable of.)
4.Prodigy(i never use to feel prodigy mainly becuz every song hes done sounded very similar in content but when he is put in a roster of diffrent rappers, he tends to outshine them)
5.Krazyie Bone(this nigga is talented, he can do some crazy shit with his voice, he can also flow on anything lyrically he aint the greatest but hes voice flow and song content make up for it.)

1) Scarface(like when Jada says top 5 dead or alive & that's off 1 Lp, well who r the other 4)
2) Big Pun(actually started listening to his stuff this cat had skills)
3) 8Ball & MJG(down south respected but not really anywhere else just listen to their first 3 albums)
4) Ludacris(people don't take him serious cause he have fun at what he's doing but he has serious lyrics)
5) AZ(don't get enough respect his 1st album was classic)

I'll try not to go for the obvious, and just list rappers who are never given the credibility they deserve. I'm not saying any of these are the best, so don't read this post as if I am.

Ice Cube - well, of old

Ice-T - kind of seen as a joke by many, definately doesn't deserve to be

Jurassic 5 - as a presence, they are true hip-hop but for some reason are not respected

Coolio - people remember him wrongly as a one hit wonder but this man had some very nice songs and albums

Chino XL - 2Pac fans usually continue their 'bad boy killa' bullshit so definately on here he is underrated.

Nut

1 Rappin 4 Tay because he's one of the best rappers ever and he never got the love he deserved
2 Cuban Link because everybody forgot about him since Big Pun died and focused on Fat Joe while in fact Cuban Link got talent and Fat Joe is wack.
3 Rock of Heltah Skeltah because a lot of labels (people) dropped him (Interscope, Fred Durst and more) and if he gets the chance to get some airplay ppl would see he got mad talent. He's better than most of the famous east coast rappers right now
4 Bizzy Bone because it seems everybody just see him as the 'outsider' of Bone Thugs and i think he's the most talented, versatile & genuine of the bunch
5 Numskull because after Yuk got solo you never heard of him again and he's better than Yuk

PDT

Inspectah Deck, GZA or Masta Killa from tha Wu [always about Ghost or Meth or ODB]
Big L
Royce Da 5'9"
Immortal Technique
The Pharcyde
Black Moon
Organized Konfusion

AmerikazMost

wow, i see a lot of names on here that shouldn't be. method man doesn't get enough respect? bullshit. the only reason he doesn't get the airplay is because he only drops an album every five years.

Jurassic 5 is the most underrated in the industry

Eazy E's the most underrated... people who arent big on rap kno pac n big, but dont kno eazy so well... hes definitly at that same level, jus don get same props

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.