Tootsie Roll vs Laffy Taffy

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Tootsie Roll is classic. Laffy Taffy, although a dope song, does not match Tootsie Roll. It has to stand the test of time.

jbrolax

S O F I S T I K said:
Tootsie Roll is classic. Laffy Taffy, although a dope song, does not match Tootsie Roll. It has to stand the test of time.

did you just say laffy taffy is a dope song? go play lotto cuase your one in a million

What about my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Laffy Taffy reminds me of my recent holiday in the US. We don't have it on the radio in the UK. So it gives me good memories. I like it, it's more than music.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
jbrolax said:
did you just say laffy taffy is a dope song? go play lotto cuase your one in a million

What about my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps
That's why it gets mad airplay all over the country, because I'm the only one that likes it? Valid point, you have.

That's a dope song, too. But, I don't expect you to know....you're the dude in the club that requests immortal technique - dance with the devil, and then comes up to a girl, "Let's dance, baby." Am I right or am I right?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
S O F I S T I K said:
That's a dope song, too. But, I don't expect you to know....you're the dude in the club that requests immortal technique - dance with the devil, and then comes up to a girl, "Let's dance, baby." Am I right or am I right?

LOL. That would be well funny.

jbrolax

S O F I S T I K said:
That's why it gets mad airplay all over the country, because I'm the only one that likes it? Valid point, you have.

I dont do clubs, so no your not right. I do see what your saying as far as the whole dance thing goes. But dont tell me you sittin at your computer jammin out to laffy taffy, i mean come on...

Shahin

jbrolax said:
I dont do clubs, so no your not right. I do see what your saying as far as the whole dance thing goes. But dont tell me you sittin at your computer jammin out to laffy taffy, i mean come on...
It's a club song.

S O F I S T I K said:
you're the dude in the club that requests immortal technique - dance with the devil, and then comes up to a girl, "Let's dance, baby." Am I right or am I right?
LMAO

"YO MAN CAN YOU PLAY THAT NEW CAN I BUS":laugh:

AmerikazMost said:
laffy taffy.. words can't describe how much i hate this song

tootsie roll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your appendix bursting>>>>>>>>>>>>> laughy taffy
man ur way off, it goes like this

your appendix bursting>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your wang being cut off>>>>>>>>>> your wang being cut off and then served to u in a soup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tootsie roll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your wang being cut off, served to u in a soup, and u eat it while a japanesse midget stands on ur shoulders, and wacks off on ur head, while being filmed and broadcasted live all over the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> laffy taffy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.