Too much Bone for your own good?

Mase

With all these Bone Thugz releases lately, it is way too hard to keep track of which Album is which, which is dope and which isn't. Seriously..

Bizzy_Bone-Alpha_And_Omega-2004-RNS
Bizzy_Bone-The_Beginning_And_The_End-2004-CR
Krayzie_Bone-Gemini_Good_Vs._Evil-2005
Layzie_Bone-Its_Not_A_Game-2005-CR.tar
Layzie_Bone_And_Bizzy_Bone-Bone_Brothers-(Retail)-2005-C4

Any more to confuse myself with?

Bizzy_Bone-Alpha_And_Omega-2004-RNS ------------------- 4.0/5.0 - Good
Bizzy_Bone-The_Beginning_And_The_End-2004-CR----------- 4.3/5.0 - Better
Krayzie_Bone-Gemini_Good_Vs._Evil-2005-------------------- 3.9/5.0 - Good
Layzie_Bone-Its_Not_A_Game-2005-CR.tar------------------- 3.3/5.0 - Average
Layzie_Bone_And_Bizzy_Bone-Bone_Brothers-(Retail)-2005-C4-4.5/5.0 - Best

Ranking the albums in my opinion.....

In my opinion the ratings should be more like this:

Bizzy_Bone-Alpha_And_Omega-2004-RNS - 2/5
Bizzy_Bone-The_Beginning_And_The_End-2004-CR - 2.5/5
Krayzie_Bone-Gemini_Good_Vs._Evil-2005 - 3.5/5

one mc |one| dj

ex0dus_1811 said:
Bizzy_Bone-Alpha_And_Omega-2004-RNS ------------------- 4.0/5.0 - Good
Bizzy_Bone-The_Beginning_And_The_End-2004-CR----------- 4.3/5.0 - Better
Krayzie_Bone-Gemini_Good_Vs._Evil-2005-------------------- 3.9/5.0 - Good
Layzie_Bone-Its_Not_A_Game-2005-CR.tar------------------- 3.3/5.0 - Average
Layzie_Bone_And_Bizzy_Bone-Bone_Brothers-(Retail)-2005-C4-4.5/5.0 - Best

Ranking the albums in my opinion.....
If Bone Brothers is the best album they have put out since Bizzy's Alpha and Omega I feel sorry for all the die hard Bone Thugs N Harmony fans. The album isn't bad but it's defintely not worth 4.5 out of 5. I'd say more like a well respected 3. :eek:

They have grown up they are older and it affects their music no doubt. So I stick to my 3 out of 5 for the Bone Brothers album.

on a scale of 1 to 5

Bizzy B&E - 3, actually this album could easily be a 4. however the overload of guest appearance ruined it for me. but his songs and verses are definitely up there

Bizzy A&O - i'd give this a 3, especially after hearing his B&E material. my favorite songs off this album were also plagued by guest appearances though. plus you could say his style is a bit different on this one. a good album, just not his best at all.

Krayzie G vs E - now this is a definite solid 4. there's new sounds, some classic flow's we've grown to love, and not bogged down by guest appearances.

i haven't heard the bone brothers album yet though. however, these albums are all a breath of fresh air compared to whats being sent our way these days. give'em a listen at least.

All these albums are 4 at least... Bone Brothers, Gemini, Beginning & End, Alpha & Omega, It's Not A Game is really a mixtape kind of... not really a new cd...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.