Too $hort/Yukmouth

Lok

The Luniz/Too $hort beef is one of the most retarted beefs ever (in terms of how it started), good diss tracks tho. Too $hort & his crew (Rappin 4 Tay etc.) VS. Luniz & thier crew (Dru Down etc.). It was fun while it lasted.
http://www.daveyd.com has a big article about how the whole thing started & ended, but the site seems to be down at the moment.

I think they squashed it because Yuk says on 'World War 3': "Yeah I fuck wit Scarface, yeah I fuck wit Too Short/50 Cent a snitch he can bring his ass to New York"
I thought that Yuk only had dissed Too Short once in 'Fuck Friends'. Did The Luniz/Dru Down make other diss songs? Too Short dissed The Luniz and Dru Down several times like on 'Trouble' (with J-Dubb and Spice 1) and in two other songs on his 10th album.

theres a slew of disses

the beef started between Dru Down and Too $hort

over who the real pimp of the bay was, and The Luniz being Dru's boys rode for him, then they squashed the beef and made the song on Lunatik Muzik, then when Yukmouth became a solo artist the beef started again with a song that $hort and Scarface made together, and Yuk beefed with both of them for years and it's all squashed again I think

Shot 21 said:
So was Yukmouth a member of Luniz then? Hopefully no this beef should end with this Protect The West scheme.
I see you don't know much about whats going on...they squashed that shit back in 97 :thumb:

Edit: Yeah, I dont even remember any other song with Scarface and Too Short, so you got me lost.
Scarface been beefing with Yukmouth, so I know they haven't made a song together between 97-2003. UGA 2 don't even have a track with either of them

Chronic

Yuk said he was beefing with $hort cause the Luniz asked him to mix their tape and he took forever to do it. He felt $hort was trying to hold them back.

If I remember correctly that is..

"Scarface been beefing with Yukmouth, so I know they haven't made a song together between 97-2003"

RAL Mafia from Yuk's Thugged Out: The Albulation and I think there was another song.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Chronic said:
Yuk said he was beefing with $hort cause the Luniz asked him to mix their tape and he took forever to do it. He felt $hort was trying to hold them back.

If I remember correctly that is..

"Scarface been beefing with Yukmouth, so I know they haven't made a song together between 97-2003"

RAL Mafia from Yuk's Thugged Out: The Albulation and I think there was another song.
in my blood part 2
and he is also on some songs from the geto boyz album"the good bad and the ugly."

AnarchistFunk said:
It's called "Longevity" on Too $hort's can't stay away album
Never heard of that song, I'll check it out. thanks
In My Blood 2 feature DMG, but I don't know about that RAL Mafia song, I haven't listened to it in a while, but I know there are people on that song that I dont know who they are

There's something I still don't understand. Too $hort, Spice 1 and Yuk did a song together "Suckas do what they can" or something like that... On this song Yuk had his "New Testament" type of flow, right? But the song "Fuck Friends" obviously was recorded after that one... So what happened? They squashed it and then Yuk dissed him again? :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.