Tony Yayo's Predicate Felon......july 12

hey i just heard that his album coming out on july 12......so i think mirc should have his shit soon right?? within this week there will be a leak ???

snufflez187 said:
"thoughts of a predicate felon June" - Tony Dope NO Tony Crack...Nah Tony yayo nigga
on NYC where im from he said june
I think it was suppost to drop June 28th, but it was pushed back because cassidy's and some more people's albums dropped that same day.

Tony Yayo is pure shit. OMG imagine a solo album from that smurf like annoying dick. His voice is soooo annoying. Listen to the part in 'So Seductive' where he goes "Let me fly you in my leer!" Don't you just want to punch him in the face? And he sucks 50s dick like its candy. That guy is going to flop. That garbage ass. Probably the first from G-Unit not to go platinum. Then again there are alot of G-Unit dick riders out there that might buy the album just for pure dick riding.

Diddy7 said:
Tony Yayo is pure shit. OMG imagine a solo album from that smurf like annoying dick. His voice is soooo annoying. Listen to the part in 'So Seductive' where he goes "Let me fly you in my leer!" Don't you just want to punch him in the face? And he sucks 50s dick like its candy. That guy is going to flop. That garbage ass. Probably the first from G-Unit not to go platinum. Then again there are alot of G-Unit dick riders out there that might buy the album just for pure dick riding.
:rolleyes:

Yayo go to the pen again, he'll be outta G-Unit, thats why he kissing asss. He already missed out on enough paper during his bid. Ain't 50 kick Smurf out for getting locked up too much? What up with that dude anyways?

PacRideOn50 said:
Yayo go to the pen again, he'll be outta G-Unit, thats why he kissing asss. He already missed out on enough paper during his bid. Ain't 50 kick Smurf out for getting locked up too much? What up with that dude anyways?
He's locked up, lol.

2Pax

thadeadlyfoe said:
Tony Yayo is garbage.
Could you say why you think this, because I disagree.

Diddy7 said:
I suggest you actually listen to his music next time instead of instantly labelling him 'pure shit' just because he is a member of G-Unit.

at first i thought tony yayo sucks too..but when he came out with some new shit i totally changed my mind....and his g unit mixtape was tight too, i like pimpin and they call it murder track

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I always thought Yayo was weak. But after hearing the tracks he's dropped in the last 3 months, I'm actually anticipating the album. I'm buying it.

Everybody must wait until his album drops before you label Yayo as wack... If you go back and listen to his verses on released tracks, a lot of them are very creative, ie. 8 Mile Road (Remix), Bonafide Hustla, Ain't No Click, Toy Soldier.. Also, Live By The Gun is a very ill track.

Trust that this guy has waited years to release a solo album.. I guarantee that there will be a few very nice bangers on there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.