tony yayo/g-unit beefs hypocritical

i'm just gonna post this section of the interview:

AllHipHop.com: What’s your take on The Game and his departure from G-Unit?

Yayo: He had his own ulterior motive. You look at it, like, we had our issues with other rappers, he said he would do songs with them. The whole thing is, all right, stay out the beef, you don’t want no parts of the beef, you want to be cool with Fat Joe and all them. But my whole thing is don’t do songs with them. It’s not like we’re telling you what to do. Nobody’s telling you what to do. It’s not what you do, its how you do it. I mean, if 50 helps you out in a situation, you suppose to be behind 50 one-hundred percent, no matter what. Because if it wasn’t for you, that situation wouldn’t have occurred. But right now, I’m not really focused on that kid. He’s gonna be a VH1 special by next year.

now hasn't Eminem done songs with them, (fat joe..lean back remix.., jada..welcome 2 d-block..)....hmmm.....rap beefs r bullshit to sell records....cough**

Tekneek said:
Eminem did those tracks way before the beef.

i don't see how u can say that when he did that lean back mix right in the midst of 50's beef with jada/joe..................i heard that mix come out around the time piggbank came out...............and even if it was before or after, then why is yayo bitchin' and dissin' this muthaphucka for not helpin' 50 diss them..........to me that shit is corny, muthaphucka's actin' like a square....like how 50 don't like ja rule's singin' yet he do it.......

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Yayo: He had his own ulterior motive. You look at it, like, we had our issues with other rappers, he said he would do songs with them. The whole thing is, all right, stay out the beef, you don’t want no parts of the beef, you want to be cool with Fat Joe and all them. But my whole thing is don’t do songs with them. It’s not like we’re telling you what to do. Nobody’s telling you what to do. It’s not what you do, its how you do it. I mean, if 50 helps you out in a situation, you suppose to be behind 50 one-hundred percent, no matter what. Because if it wasn’t for you, that situation wouldn’t have occurred. But right now, I’m not really focused on that kid. He’s gonna be a VH1 special by next year.
First Yayo says that it's okay for Game to be cool with those rappers, then he says it's not okay to do songs, then he says they're not telling him what to do (when they just did), and then he's blaming Game for the beef. It's official, the entire G-Unit is a bunch of idiots.

its different... 50 owes a lot to Eminem for his success. Em doesnt owe anything to 50, just to Dre. So, if Em wants to do a song with Jada or Joe then he can because 50 didn't help put him on.. On the other hand, Game owes it all to 50 & Dre so he shouldn't be on songs with ppl dissing either of them.

Krazy187 said:
its different... 50 owes a lot to Eminem for his success. Em doesnt owe anything to 50, just to Dre. So, if Em wants to do a song with Jada or Joe then he can because 50 didn't help put him on.. On the other hand, Game owes it all to 50 & Dre so he shouldn't be on songs with ppl dissing either of them.
First off, Game didn't even work with those guys at the time, I remember the break up being over the fact that Game said he WOULD work with Nas or whoever... hypothetically, at first, then G-Unit started whining.

I do see your point about how who owes what to whom, and though I agree that Game owes it all to 50 and Dre, I would definitely have to say that he owes MUCH more to Dre than he owes 50. It was Dre who signed him and mentored him at first, then 50 (probably trying to gain more street credibility in Cali for himself) got at him and put him in G-Unit. At the same time, Dre produced a few songs for the album and 50 did choruses for three songs or so and a couple verses, which is a lot easier than producing a club beat. Hellen Keller probably could've given you a sick chorus if you let her. This definitely helped Game, but I wouldn't say that 50's choruses and verses was what made The Documentary the album it is, whereas 50's entire existence is based on beef.

this is why I think they are a bunch of retards......there not even rapping about issues ppl care about......or should I say bringing attention to REAL issues (pregnant moms missing, child abuse, rise in adolescent criminals, flaws in the legal system, SUSIE MARIE LOPEZ******if you don't know who that is then search a news site*******)

I'm just sayin' the shit that i'm hearin' outta there mouths is all stupid, sensless, arrogant bullshit....."oh this new muthaphucka did a song with someone we don't like, kick him out, but it's ok for our boss to do songs with them....that's cool.....EXAMPLE: strictly to show how dumb this shit is lets compare this g-unit shit to the america/iraq thing........like lets say Em is GW. Bush, he hires Donald rumsefield (lets say he's 50) and rumsfield says oh "collin powell (game) don't wanna go to war with iraq, bomb him, fire him, kick him out of the administration........yet let's say GW. Bush was doin' shit with osama and al quada, would he really get any respect as a general or president....hell no.......they bitchin' and ridin' over stupid fuckin' girl issues.........about who's doin' songs with who and who won't back who up......

to me, it's nothin' against EM cuz I know that music is an ENTERTAINMENT industry, if he was a general at war he would be seen in my eyes as a traitor.......and if anything I think Game only owes DRE, not 50, why? cuz 50 didn't find him, and 50 only signed him after hearin' about his buzz......in which he was already on aftermath.........

this shit is just makin' both, if not all individuals involved look fake

yayo

pdxmuthaphucka said:
this is why I think they are a bunch of retards......there not even rapping about issues ppl care about......or should I say bringing attention to REAL issues
:thumb:

That's pretty much why I never liked them.

Krazy187 said:
On the other hand, Game owes it all to 50 & Dre so he shouldn't be on songs with ppl dissing either of them.
game duznt owe 50 nuthing wat did 50 do 4 game??? dre made game join gunit because his album would sell better if he was shoutin gunit every 2nd line. 50 never liked game. he always hated game he was constantly looking 4 excuses 2 have game fucked off....

yayo said:
:thumb:

That's pretty much why I never liked them.
What an oxymoron? You don't like G-Unit, but yet your name is Yayo.

G-Unit is not the first set of rappers to not rap about real issues. Look at the downsouth rap artists for example. Jay-Z barely talked about real issues also.

Game does owes 50. Dre was going 2 drop game off the afthermath cause he didn't think game could sell records.Jimmy Lovine step in an ask 50 2 get on the Game project.IF it was not for 50 the Documentary album would never have been made!!!Holla

Game was on the same boat as Joe Beast and Brooklyn, so he would've gotten dropped along wit them. 50 helped Game complete his album which at first was no where near close to being completed. I would say that does Game owe 50 to some degree. And after all 50 has done for him and being a member of his group, he goes and publicly saids that he would work with somebody that 50 has problems with. That does seem disloyal. Even before all that, I remember BWS talkin about bunch of shit on their forum, sayin that Game didnt really wanna be on GUnit and that he was only gonna put one album out with them. But come to find out, its was all true.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
this is why I think they are a bunch of retards......there not even rapping about issues ppl care about......or should I say bringing attention to REAL issues (pregnant moms missing, child abuse, rise in adolescent criminals, flaws in the legal system, SUSIE MARIE LOPEZ******if you don't know who that is then search a news site*******)

NOT EVERYONE CARES TO HEAR ABOUT DEPRESSING ASS SHIT. ID TAKE IN DA CLUB OVER SOME BULLSHIT THATS GONNA MAKE ME CRY. FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SON

kingdizzy said:
NOT EVERYONE CARES TO HEAR ABOUT DEPRESSING ASS SHIT. ID TAKE IN DA CLUB OVER SOME BULLSHIT THATS GONNA MAKE ME CRY. FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SON

I'm not trying to jump all over you because I genuinely respect your opinion, so please do not reply back dissing me or cursing at me. But are you trying to say you'd take a played out/washed out in Da Club over a classic like So Many Tears?

ARon

Krazy187 said:
its different... 50 owes a lot to Eminem for his success.
The only person that 50 owes for his success is the guy who shot him. And the kids who buy into rappers personal lives.

pdxmuthaphucka said:

I'm just sayin' the shit that i'm hearin' outta there mouths is all stupid, sensless, arrogant bullshit....."oh this new muthaphucka did a song with someone we don't like, kick him out, but it's ok for our boss to do songs with them....that's cool.....EXAMPLE: strictly to show how dumb this shit is lets compare this g-unit shit to the america/iraq thing........like lets say Em is GW. Bush, he hires Donald rumsefield (lets say he's 50) and rumsfield says oh "collin powell (game) don't wanna go to war with iraq, bomb him, fire him, kick him out of the administration........yet let's say GW. Bush was doin' shit with osama and al quada, would he really get any respect as a general or president....hell no.......they bitchin' and ridin' over stupid fuckin' girl issues.........about who's doin' songs with who and who won't back who up......

to me, it's nothin' against EM cuz I know that music is an ENTERTAINMENT industry, if he was a general at war he would be seen in my eyes as a traitor.......and if anything I think Game only owes DRE, not 50, why? cuz 50 didn't find him, and 50 only signed him after hearin' about his buzz......in which he was already on aftermath.........

this shit is just makin' both, if not all individuals involved look fake

That´s some REAL TALK !!!

Ten A key Game does owes 50. Dre was going 2 drop game off the afthermath cause he didn't think game could sell records.Jimmy Lovine step in an ask 50 2 get on the Game project.IF it was not for 50 the Documentary album would never have been made!!!Holla
That´s the Truth !!! Everybody knows this is the main reason so some mod could close this thread !

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.