Tony Yayo f/ 50 Cent - 'So Seductive' "link inside"

I Don't know if some 1 post this b4 me but check it :

Here's Tony Yayo's first single from his upcoming album 'Thoughts of a Predicate Felon' dropping May 2005! The track is titled 'So Seductive' featuring 50 Cent. You can download it below:

http://eminemmedia.com/audio/02-tony_yayo_feat._50_cent-so_seductive((EMINEMLOUNGE.COM)).mp3

i', downloading the song now give ur opinion

peace

its ok, not that good of lyrics but its ridic that 50 is on everyones first single, he doesnt even give em a solo shot until their second and maybe like game third

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
I have a feeling that yayo is gonna be the least selling member out of gunit ... Banks great album, buck even better ... Yayo I don;t know ... not hatin just my feelin

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
shinehigh said:
I have a feeling that yayo is gonna be the least selling member out of gunit ... Banks great album, buck even better ... Yayo I don;t know ... not hatin just my feelin

I thought that too. But I quite like this tune, catchy. Nice flow.

It's the third track I've heard off the album, and I've liked all three so far. 1 of them, produced by Dre, is fire. I'll be picking the album up.

rush rush get the yayo yes yes gimme yayo.
lolz. ill hear it later, but its not a good look to have ya first single called a phrase that the featured rapper released.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.