Tony Parker and Fab

ARon

and some other dude who is French so I have no idea who he is.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UeTfho70lI&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]

I want to make fun of him but I have no idea what he is sayin and he flows better than the other French guy who I would think is an actual rapper so I dont know what to make fun of. Just the fact he did this I guess.

Get that money Fab.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHAHAHAHA

so many funny things.

1. Duncan makes a cameo. It's just hilarious seeing him in a rap video.
2. Tony with his shades and cap backwards. LOL!
3. The French guy's like "eastside, westside negrooo" LOLL
4. MATHRFUCK!

Lmao

Lmao yeah it's kinda "old"...the second french rapper is "Booba",his style was better when he was underground(not BECAUSE he was underground),he's a "big rap star" here in france...barely like 50cent(not that rich thou)...

they laughin' at this in france too,you're lucky you don't understand what tony spits and how he spits it,he got the flow of a lil rich white kid(no rascism),he sound shy spittin' confidents man things...

but it's all about money(for rappers featuring in his album)...

lol "Mathrfuck"

Sebastian

Lmao yeah it's kinda "old"...the second french rapper is "Booba",his style was better when he was underground(not BECAUSE he was underground),he's a "big rap star" here in france...barely like 50cent(not that rich thou)...

they laughin' at this in france too,you're lucky you don't understand what tony spits and how he spits it,he got the flow of a lil rich white kid(no rascism),he sound shy spittin' confidents man things...

but it's all about money(for rappers featuring in his album)...

lol "Mathrfuck"
Next time without so many brackets.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.