Tony Montana/Scarface

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Post Sum Tracks Wit`Music,Samples (Quotes) From The Movie "Scarface" Or Somebody Imitatin´Tony Montana (The Accent)
I Mean Tracks Like:

Snoop-Downtown Assassin
G-Unit-My Buddy
Mobb Deep-GOD Pt.3
Young Lay-Twisted
Scarface-Mr.Scarface
Mobb Deep-It`s Mine

It Can Be Also SomeUnderground Artists...All Over Tha States..East,West,Southern-Rappers.
PLEASE POST QUICK IT`S IMPORTANT.
Thx :thumb:

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
Post Sum Tracks Wit`Music,Samples (Quotes) From The Movie "Scarface" Or Somebody Imitatin´Tony Montana (The Accent)
I Mean Tracks Like:

Snoop-Downtown Assassin
G-Unit-My Buddy
Mobb Deep-GOD Pt.3
Young Lay-Twisted
Scarface-Mr.Scarface
Mobb Deep-It`s Mine

It Can Be Also SomeUnderground Artists...All Over Tha States..East,West,Southern-Rappers.
Oddly enough, I have a song like that.

I wrote a song back in January of '04 that I titled "Loyalty", which I'll now have to rename the song since 4 months later D12 dropped a song on D12 World featuring a song called "Loyalty". Fuckin' bastards. :p

Anyway, at the start of my version of "Loyalty" I have the clip from Scarface where Tony Montana says the the Columbian drug lord:

"I ain't never fucked nobody in my life didn't have it comin' to me, you hear that? I only have two things in this world, my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, you got me?"

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
^"you wanna wast ma time ok?i call my laywer,such a good lawer he´s a best lawer in miami,but by tommoro morning you gotta be work in alaska"
nas-the message (demo version)

come wit´sum mo´stuff..i heard
ska-face al-kapone-to tha death
has also a sample..
did 2pac ever sampled scarface besides "i´m losin´it (og)"?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
I Mean Tracks Like:

Snoop-Downtown Assassin
G-Unit-My Buddy
Mobb Deep-GOD Pt.3
Young Lay-Twisted
Scarface-Mr.Scarface
Mobb Deep-It`s Mine

I'll cover the 2pac songs:

2pac "hellraiser" (og)
2pac "worldwide mob figgaz" (og)
2pac "Losin it" (og)

and also Geto Boy's Assassins (1987 version) too

Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine (i think)

though it's a quote from the movie it's not tony, it's Sosa when he tells Tony that some guy is giving the speech in japanese, other cotunries, television.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.