Tonedeff: Album, lyricist and producer of the year!

UK_Thug

I just got Tonedeff's Archetype album on import, and its easily the best album ive heard in ages.. his flow, multi's, wordplay and punchlines are all different to any other rapper- at the moment no one can touch him! its kinda refreshing to have an emcee with a new style when nowadays most of em sound the same..
opinions?

Hot

Yeah it was a great album.

Its really diverse and refreshing because the style of tracks changes quite a bit.

Porcelaine is my fave track

UK_Thug

Personally i prefer Masochist, Issawn, and Quotables. Although Pervert is pretty funny! im a bit undecided on the singing on Gathered.. seems a bit odd to me

UK_Thug

have you heard his tracks? he just seems to have a different take on things, if you get what i mean. He's a fast rapper but you can clearly understand what he's saying, but i cant really describe the rest! he's just different!
seriously, if you havent heard him, check him out.

roaches

I've heard plenty of QN5 shit. Content-wise, Tonedeff is on the same steez as a large portion of that kind of underground hip-hop. Flow-wise, he's derivative of FF and OK. If you think he enunicates better than Twista or Krayzie Bone, that's nice.

UK_Thug

Bank Robber said:
ive never heard his studio shit before but I was impressed in his freestyle battle with Jin way back

ill have to check out his songs sometime
have you got any audio for this battle? i never knew they battled eachother, was it any good? who won?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.