Today was Last Rap City

yea, for some reason today was the last Rap city according to Tig.. thats messed up. thats like the best show BET even airs.. Anyone else catch it?

was the best show i could find on bet anyway.. wasnt great everyday, but i hate it that it just stopped... i could see another host, but just a straight stop is messed up for any show like that. was a shitty last show even at that.

Lok

Only show that is "worth" watching on BET is that "Top 25" show on Saturday mornings. Some times they actually show a song i like.

the top 25 is pretty good, but they show the same episodes over and over, so it gets old pretty fast for me. i'm wondering whats gonna replace it.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lmao it's like my muthafucka B said.......

"leave rap city take off 106 but put Free on rap city in a thong"

yeah i'm feelin that free thang EDouble but i always try to catch freestyle friday even though some of the battles are really wack but lately they've been alright this past friday's one was the best i've seen in a long while

Yes, BET is totally revising their TV schedule. I actually did watch The Basement almost on daily basis while flipping through news and other shows. I enjoyed it, the interviews were always interesting, and the booth always showed which MC had real talent, and who were the fake fuckers who had their shit pre-written.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3950

apparently its not the end of rap city, but just the end with Tigger. which sorta sucks, i think he was a great host for it, but as long as it stays as a show, im good. and they have to keep the booth.. i'm just wondering who's gonna replace him. i hope it aint mad linx or whoever. it also says a new format, so has me guessing.

That sucks rap city is gone...too bad :(

And I agree that Free is easily top 5 dead or alive. Beautiful. Good thing she's not having Jay-Z's baby too, she would fall out of her top 5 ranking. God she's hot.

PuffnScruff

damn, i got a feeling their going to replace "big tigger" with the " real big tigger" you know, that guy in the suit.
that would be some funny shit if they did. show would really suck, they should let cousin jeff host it and kick some knowledge everyday.

maybe now tigger will finaly drop his long awaited album

EDouble said:
lmao it's like my muthafucka B said.......

"leave rap city take off 106 but put Free on rap city in a thong"
lmao my nigga..Alwayz stealin my ideas..haha..Gotta get my name changed in this bitch lol..But naw sad 2 see the City leave!..But frees ass can come in anyday!

Hey E.."Give Nigger No Credit" lol

Peaceeee

The top 25 was kool...but it had way 2 many fucking comercials...lol...i dont think i ever saw a countown until #1 (i know its a 2-4 hr show, but they should play 3-6 before commercials, its prolly some broadcasting shit)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.