To the Montrealers.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Young Buck will be at Club Dome on the 15th.

Tickets are 40$

See you there if that's the case.

Peace

:D :thumb:

im from quebec thats cool homie, but fuck im attemptin to go to montreal during break week in 2 weeks so thanx anyway for the info, tell me if theres sumthin poppin in 2-3 weeks

pz

salut ;)

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Apperently, Ludacris and The Game should be coming here shortly I hear. I'll let you know for any up and coming events.

I actually might be backstage and meet Y. Buck and shit on tuesday, my bro is trying to arrange it all. :thumb:

Buck Concert..

This May Be One Of The First Times I Post, But I Work At Dome.

Buck Tickets Are 40$ In Advance And 50$ At The Door.

He's Supposed To Get On At Around 1:00 am For A 30 Minute Set.

Other Dates To Look Out For At Dome Is Next Saturday The 19th For Girls Gone Wild Hosted By MTV.

Possible Game Performance In April
Possible Ludacris In April As Well
Lil Jon Coming In March For Sure Just Not Sure On the Date To Sing Over Songs Saying GHis Useless Catchphrases.

yea ive seen Nas, Joe, Naughty By Nature and Kid Capri all at Dome in the last year or so

Naughty and Nas were tight

The dome crowd is wack, dome is wack, but they have the $$$ and can bring these guys in

They were supposed to bring out Outkast at the starting of 04 but that flopped

See yall maybe at some other concert cuz Fuck G-Unit :thumb:

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Ya don't even like Buck? I'd say Y.Buck is probably one of the one's only worth seeing in G Unit. I'd get bored as hell if I saw Lloyd.

To te one that said to take pictures. I would if I had a digital Camera, I have a normal Cam but don't have a scanner. Anyways, ill see.

edit: You saw Nas? I wanted to see that too, but there were complications. It was great?

Yeah, Dome has an ugly crowd. I hope stupid idiots don't go there on tuesday and cheese the whole thing

FlipMo said:
Ya don't even like Buck?

edit: You saw Nas? I wanted to see that too, but there were complications. It was great?

Yeah, Dome has an ugly crowd. I hope stupid idiots don't go there on tuesday and cheese the whole thing
No, they all cartoon characters...

Nas was amazing, but Naughty was my fav dome show, they Pac tribute was fuckin amazing, and me & crew were goin wild, the energy durin the tribute was sick

I wish you luck with Y/B crowd, we was driving around downtown around the time the Banks concert finished and it looked like a good mix of french stans and some haitiens all g-unit up

Wanna support some real shit?

Hope to see yall at the Anti- Police Brutality Demo on March 15

last year was fun, pigs got a couple of beer bottles off they trucks and heads , more fun then a Y/B concert I can guarantee that

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah thats the thing. I know the crowd is gonna be horrible with G-up Haitians and ugly ass peppers (both quite annoying). I just want to see Buck preform a couple of songs off his album, the rest I could care less. Hopefully the crowd will not fuck up my mood too much and make me leave.

Nas did a tribute? Shit, wish I was there. He better be back.

When was Naughty here? Must of been awhile back cause I would of went for sure.

That anti-police brutality sounds good. I should be there on the 15th

FlipMo said:
Yeah thats the thing. I know the crowd is gonna be horrible with G-up Haitians and ugly ass peppers (both quite annoying). I just want to see Buck preform a couple of songs off his album, the rest I could care less. Hopefully the crowd will not fuck up my mood too much and make me leave.

Nas did a tribute? Shit, wish I was there. He better be back.

When was Naughty here? Must of been awhile back cause I would of went for sure.

That anti-police brutality sounds good. I should be there on the 15th
Naw well if you really like Y/B ignore the crowd, but just hope Y/B does too, cuz Fat Joe and Mobb Deep both thought the crowds were wack, they were callin for a Mobb Deep encore and they aint even come out lol

Naughty did the tribute not Nas that I was talkin about, Treach stopped the music, said when i rock a show Pac does, when i get pussy Pac does, when i get high Pac does, and when I drink Pac does , then he poured Hennessy on his Pac tatoo looked up at the sky and the dj dropped Hail Mary, and the ROOF BLEW THE FUCK OFF
it was crazy energy in the building that night, probably why we got into like 3 seperate fights outside, it was September of 2003 if I remember correctly

The APBD is MARCH 15th 2005 AT 5PM AT ST-LAURENT METRO

www.cobp-mtl.com

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Naughty did it? That's even better.

lol @ the 3 fights outside.

Ill check out the site later when I get home. Going out to Scratch tonight.

Peace dude.

Have a good night.

Thanks for the insight on March 15 and the Nas and Naughty night

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.