To all the 50 haters.....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The good news - you only have to listen to (cos you know you will) 2 more albums.

The Bad news - He hopes to work behind the scenes in music. So G-Unit records will be around for a while.

;)

Found this...

Fifty, real name Curtis Jackson, says he hopes to move into a role akin to that of Dr Dre where he produces and nurtures up and coming artists.

He told the BBC: "I can tell you now you're only gonna get two more albums from me. I'm gonna fulfil my album requirements, with Shady Aftermath records, and then I'm not sure what I'm gonna do."

He added: "I'm not sure I'm gonna be working in films afterwards. I think I wanna stay in the music business, just behind the scenes."

He went on to say that he also believes that his friend and mentor Eminiem will never return, he said: "I don't think Em will be performing again. I think, maybe, I can get him to make a record with me. But I'm not sure he'll make a record by himself again."

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Pittsey said:
lol

I changed it from fiddy to fifty. It was an easy change, I hate it when people put Fiddy.
ahh lol :thumb:
It's funny as shit cuz i bet it was one writer that started puttin it like that 2 be cool then when everybodys copyin the others releases..just spread rofl.
I Bet over there, whenever he talked about on tv its either like 'The rapper fiddy' or 'The rapper fifty' :horny:

he doesnt have much to rap about anymore,the same with eminem plus he wants off shady aftermath.he wants all his money instead of making money for dre and em only jimmy.

ARon

He just knows his limelight or gimmick or whatever will fade by then, so he wants to eat off it as much as he can, smart move.

HellRazor05 said:
thats crazy bout eminem. i was hopin for at least one more album.
eminems done, hes juss a regular white boy now. he doesnt do drugs and he doesnt break any laws anymore and hes rich. what would he rap about? i wish he was still the same and he could make another album.

************* said:
eminems done, hes juss a regular white boy now. he doesnt do drugs and he doesnt break any laws anymore and hes rich. what would he rap about?
theres more to hip hop music than doing drugs, breaking laws and being broke. whether or not he chooses to find those other things is the better question

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
thank god ... my ears were starting to bleed

nah , dont mind "fiddy" , i wish he would come out with another "power of the dollar" , chances seem slim though .

jaguardre said:
theres more to hip hop music than doing drugs, breaking laws and being broke. whether or not he chooses to find those other things is the better question
yah fosho... but look at eminems style of rapping.... thats wut he raps about

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
tennis_dog said:
http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/85666.php

just about the same thing, but you may have to read it to answer my question....since when have jay and 50 been friends? in the article it says that he will work with him?

They were always close. Since before GRODT there was a respect. 50 dissed Jay on Fuck You, I think, and Jay returned the favour at a show they were both at. It was light hearted.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.