TMZ Says Tupac Shakur Is Alive

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Apparently, TMZ.com claims that the recent photos that were photographed by TMZ paparazzi of an African male at a New Orleans bar this past weekend are indeed legitimate snap-shots of late rapper Tupac Shakur.

“People from all over the world went nuts yesterday (April 29) after we posted the pics (photo on the right). Frankly, we don’t think the new guy (left) is the same as the one we put up yesterday – we still think yesterday’s dude – who was in the bar in New Orleans over the weekend – is 2Pac,” the TMZ article reads.

Fellow Tupac fans and family members are outraged by this claim – many who have responded very negatively towards TMZ.

While most fans have moved on and put their theories to rest, others refuse to let the late rapper rest in peace. Respectively, a question still remains: Who are these people trying to resurrect Tupac?

Gravediggers – they will stop at nothing.

Why does the article say TUPAC FANS are outraged by this!? No one is outraged by this...its not like people really think he's alive. Most people just laugh and don't take it seriously. The only people who take it seriously are the few dumb ass fans that actually thought he was alive at one point.

But man they need to get in touch with this guy and hire him to do a 2Pac movie or something.

It's not Pac, saw 3 pics on another website,i think it was thisis50.com, the first 2 pics did look like him but on the 3rd you could clearly see it wasn't him. still nice to hear something about Pac.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
i wonder if there are any 2Pac acts that lip sync his music on stage down in Vegas lol...it would be entertaining as hell watching a show like that

If the picture to the left wasn't proof it's not him, then the guys in the background paying no attention to him should be. I think everyone in the world would be crowding around him, and not take their focus away. The 2nd pic is a convincing look alike, but c'mon. TMZ is usually such a credible source for news too, what a shame:suspicious:!

i think that the pinnacle concept for great artists is being able to talk from the grave, interwined with the concept of coming back from the dead, there you have a concept of art that would never die

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.