titles

well i see all these people with there titles and whatnot.. like street soldier and other stuff... i was wondering what you have to do to get these positions... im a big fan of the board and im basically just voulunteering on doin anything to better the board.... any suggestions i guess im fairly new to some so im not sure how it really works, but id like to be a cool guy with a sweet title ... lmao.. peace all

lol i would have i just didnt wanna get banned for some odd reason... is there any other titles people can get for helping with certian things

Lok

Your "rank" rises the more posts you have. once you have 10,000 posts you can Customize your title, I think.

Edit: or you can kiss ass like I did.

peace

Lok

Well, I bought Rukas dozen roses & sent him a message reading "from your secret admirer" with my kiss imprint on it.
I sent Chronic a good Bong & some of our legendary BC Bud
And I sent Sicc some shoes.
Rukas rejected me (I still cry at nights), Sicc thought I was weird, but Chronic fell in the trap & changed my title.

Try it, it might work for you as it did for me.

Hurts said:
yeah well if i dont get banned after hm..lets say the super bowl i will spam in every forum...
if you wanna get banned so badly why dont you just break some more rules, or just quit coming to tupac board and move on???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.