Tired Of The Bullshit In Streethop Post Up Sum Underground

Yo like the title says Im tired of all the bullshit that has been posted in the streethop forum that is why I ask you to gimme 20 dope underground songs...and 10 classic underground cd

see the 1st 20 as a real album...and the other 10 as an extra cd...

Man I wanna see some songs that sound fresh, nice, free I dunno how to explain it...or maybe sumthin like the hop( likwit junkies) but you just think of sum shit I can download so I don't have to bother bout that bullshit in the other forum... :rolleyes: ;)

Sentenced said:
I was sending a few songs to a buddy of mine & figured i'l post the links here to. I added a few more songs using rapidshare to.

*2 Black Basstuds - Gangsta Tunes
*2 Black Basstuds - O Marry Mack
*2 Black Basstuds - Scarface Eyes

some of the songs are not in the best of qualities, but thats because this album was a Tape Release Only & the tape it was ripped from wasn't in its best shape either. Still this is one of the only album i can bump from top to bottom withought skipping. Sactown...fuck that, Cali classic.

*10 Man & Jihad Squad - Forsaken
*10 Man & Jihad Squad - Holy War

One of my all time favorite Mid-West albums. It proves (Some people actually believe that) that you dont have to be form the NYC to be a great the NYC to be a great lyricist.

*BAM - A Rough Z'aggin Bible (Pray at Will)
*BAM - Graduation Day

SPC classic

*Black Mophia Clan - Time to Smoke
*Black Mophia Clan - Time 4 A Change
*Black Mophia Clan - Who Got Yo Back Now

These cats are coming from Louisiana, Straight underground heat.

*Bossman & Bandit - Born 2 Da Bad (Remix)
*Bossman & Bandit - Crazy
*Bossman & Bandit - Ho Ass Bitch

A very smooth album. im kinda diggng these type of albums right now, so there you go.

*C-Ordell - Final Cry (Lil Sin solo)
*C-Ordell - In My Life
*C-Ordell - Land The Living
*C-Ordell - Smoke Filled Room

This cat comes from Dallas texas (dallas has type mellow style), and BOY do I love this album. Check it out

*Chunk - Black Man Homicide
*Chunk - Menace To The Game
*Chunk - Watch Out For The Set Up

This man is in my top 5 favorite rappers, period. Legend to those who know what's up.

*Coop MC - Lost Soul
*Coop MC - Real
*Coop MC - Pretenders (ft. S.J from One Gud Cide)
*Coop MC - Same Ole Thang (ft. S.J from One Gud Cide)

This guy comes from Forth Worth, Texas and his albums were produced by Ernie G (one of my favorite producers). S.J rips it on this one to, so check it out.

I'l post some more tomorrow

good looking on the underground drops :thumb:

soulism - hold on

fucking tune, now one of my fave songs

don't have anything to post up but you all need to get brother ali- shadows on the sun

classic lp

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.