Time for a new guideline

You know how it was back in the day whenever people come on this board and diss Pac, they would get banned?

Well, I think that same shit should happen whenever they diss his mother, Afeni. Im seeing alot of gay muthafuckas (I ain't finna say no names) saying dumb shit like she on crack or calling her a bitch and what not, JUST because they don't like how she's releasing her son's music or for whatever reasons. And I think I speak for alot of others when I say Im sick of it. What are you all gonna do? Cause I ain't got no problem breaking the other guidelines to put they ass in check. I'll risk probation or gettin banned. I dont care.

yeah i agree with what your saying, its pretty stupid that they are saying that stuff about her, the one Tupac loved himself with everything he basically had...

BUT

differences in thought and opinions are allowed... i guess its not all about what we think of afeni, is it?.... i mean, i think its stupid how some people would sign up just to diss on tupac and say stupid bullshit about him.... and get banned for that gay shit...

but if people are ignorant enough to diss on afeni or tupac for whatever reason on some occasions, so be it...

as long as theyre not signing up JUST for the intention of calling her a crackwhore... or to say some gay shit bout pac, and anyone else in that matter...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.