Timbaland's new album...

When you downloaded this album and was expecting something hard or lyrical or strictly hip hop than you downloaded the wrong album.You can't expect all that with Timbo's album.

Someone should write 'What the fuck were you thinking?!' on a Post-it-note, attach it to a copy of this album and make certain Bjork receives a copy.

Finally got to hear something new from Dre too.

I'm just waiting those two bonus tracks to be leaked ''Hello'' and ''Come Around'' and i'll be good to go.

I don't even know what that guy above me is talking about.

Casey

Staff member
albohemia said:
Someone should write 'What the fuck were you thinking?!' on a Post-it-note, attach it to a copy of this album and make certain Bjork receives a copy.

Bjork's track got cut from the album I believe.

A friend of mine, Amar, is on this album, on the track "Bombay".

She's an Indian singer from London that we've worked with before, but she is SO much better than what Timbo has her doin on this joint. He has no idea about Indian music.

Militant said:
Bjork's track got cut from the album I believe.

A friend of mine, Amar, is on this album, on the track "Bombay".

She's an Indian singer from London that we've worked with before, but she is SO much better than what Timbo has her doin on this joint. He has no idea about Indian music.
So the biggest producer in the world puts an unknown singer that you know on his album, and you criticise him? I know you got a lot a lot of respect on here, but i think you and your friend know shes pretty lucky to be on an album like this, as good as she maybe is.

shit's bangin' !

didn't recognize Dre :| had to hear 4 times to see it was really him :p

high volume on:

"Way I Are"
"Kill Yourself"
"Scream"

the joint with 50 and yayo is street and it's bangin, wether u like or not the Unit niggas got it locked!

the Elton John track, is very good, musicwise!

the "Apologize" daaaamnnn that should be on a movie or sumthin ...

4,5 out of 5 !

shit's bangin' !

didn't recognize Dre :| had to hear 4 times to see it was really him :p

high volume on:

"Way I Are"
"Kill Yourself"
"Scream"

the joint with 50 and yayo is street and it's bangin, wether u like or not the Unit niggas got it locked!

the Elton John track, is very good, musicwise!

the "Apologize" daaaamnnn that should be on a movie or sumthin ...

Timba can't sing

4,5 out of 5 !

Yea i keep rewinding back to Dre's verse because its new and haven't heard from him long time.

The 2 Man Show joint with Elton John is a dope way to end the album.The opener joint is nice too.I can listen to the entire album its that tight.Its not just rap,or club bangers,its mixed with rock and laid back like 'Apologize' and stuff.So you can't get bored listening.

t-dog2000 said:
this is a faggot album... like i've said with two posts before...
Look at this 17 ignorant fuck lol.

Im gettin the album now, people forgot bout timbo and magoo from back in the day, i bet this shit probally good, different but it sounds like it in a good way.

_carmi

me, myself & us
ex0dus_1811 said:
Look at this 17 ignorant fuck lol.

Im gettin the album now, people forgot bout timbo and magoo from back in the day, i bet this shit probally good, different but it sounds like it in a good way.
timbo & magoo did some tight tracks. didnt d/l shock wave yet. but will do tonight. he's a tight producer, i'm sure his album is hot.

and ignore tdog or wtv is his username. don't give him more attention, that's what he wants.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.