Timbaland

_carmi

me, myself & us
a friend of mine told me timbalant had beef recently with missy elliott & ginuwine. any truth in that? if so, what's the story? thank you.

Its a known fact Timbo and Ginuwine aint tight...just look at G's last CDs...no Timbo at all except one track on "The Life". No idea bout Missy though...google/wiki it and try this thread in tha R/B section

_carmi

me, myself & us
Its a known fact Timbo and Ginuwine aint tight...just look at G's last CDs...no Timbo at all except one track on "The Life". No idea bout Missy though...google/wiki it and try this thread in tha R/B section
i searched. haven't found anything. but my friend was so confident in what she was saying that i thought i'd ask here to check if anyone knows something about it.

why are ginuwine and timbaland not tight?

Dont know guess G thought he'd was tha main reason 4 his success...guess not. Some the beats of Timbo (JT, Jamie Foxx) are beats G and Aaliyah, blessed soul, wouldve got

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Timbaland had a big part in Ginuwine's success, production wise...so maybe beef escaladed from there? How? No clue..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.