Timbaland Trashes Pre-Grammy Party

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Super-producer Timbaland vented his displeasure at yesterday's Pre-Grammy event in Los Angeles, which was hosted by People's magazine. The super-producer and rapper delivered a foul-mouthed tirade against the magazine because some of his friends were apparently left outside the venue. "Next time I have one of my homeboys in line, let that (expletive) in!" Timbaland shouted as the event winded down after 2 a.m. Saturday, adding that he was a "peoples person."

"I don't like to see my people turned around for some (expletive) magazine ... (expletive) y'all!". After that ended, he walked off-stage with music blasting. The party was effectively over. The magazine co-sponsored the party with Verizon Wireless to celebrate Timbaland's deal with the carrier to create a mobile album and content for the network.

A source close to the magazine stated they couldn't understand as to why Timbaland was so upset and that they had considered the event a success. No official comment from Timbaland or People's magazine as of yet.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Timbaland shouted as the event winded down after 2 a.m. Saturday, adding that he was a "peoples person."

lmao

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.