Timbaland Links Up With Verizion To Create "Mobile Album"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Timbaland has teamed up with Verizion Wireless to make the first mobile album which will be exclusively available to Verizon's mobile customers and V Cast subscribers.

According to Billboard, throughout 2008, Timbaland will collaborate with a different artist every month while touring the country in the Verizon Mobile Recording Studio Bus.

Verizion customers and V Cast subscribers users will be able to download the song, its ringtone and ringback days after the track is produced and also watch footage of the song being crafted on a channel dedicated to Timbaland.

At the end of the year, an album featuring all the tracks will be released exclusively through Verizon.

Timbaland, who will begin working on the project next month, revealed that he plans to work with artists of any genre.

“Just producing a mobile album has never been done. I'm the first to ever do it,” Timbaland explained. “I'm just going to have fun with it. I'll just do what comes in mind.”

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.