Timbaland JACKS another song! Ayo Tech was ripped!

Casey

Staff member
Check this out folks.

The master thief does it again.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bj6IhZbYFY[/YOUTUBE]

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
lol damn, thought it might have been sampled slightly

shit, straight jacked ha ha... just sped up a lil and he added his signature click sound to it

Casey

Staff member
Why is it when it's DJ Premier, Kanye or Just Blaze, it's sampled. But when it's Timbo, it's jacked?
Because Premier, Kanye and Blaze clear their samples and pay for them, and credit the original artists. Timbaland doesn't, no mentions in the credits, he claims it's all his own work until people expose him. Do you realize how many times he has done this?

And a bunch of it is from random old Arabic tapes where the original artists have died long ago, so he gets away with it.

ARon

Why is it a youtube video being made and not a lawsuit being filed if it's such a big deal.

The video says 'Courtship Dating' 2006. Go to their Wikipedia it says it is being released this Tuesday, their Myspace says the same. The only thing they released in '06 was an EP titled Alice Practice, which doesn't have "Courtship Dating" on it. So yeah, not too sure about this, maybe someone is just tyring to create some buzz. Maybe the dates are fucked up and they've just been doing the song for a while without it being released and Timbo or Danja or whoever gave him the beat maybe recorded it or got the idea at a live show or who knows. Anyway, they're something I think I might like so thanks for that at least.

Read this too
http://www.pileup.com/babyart/blog/?p=81 , OMG OMG! CRYSTAL CASTLES IS AT IT AGAIN.

I wonder if they got permission from Atari to use their band name also, I know you've played the arcade game Crystal Castles.

masta247

Staff member
lol I thought everybody knew that..
this melody was used number of times.

First of all I've heard this "beat" used by a PSX hacking team like 10 years ago.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.