Tical

Can someone list who is featured on each track of Method Man's Tical album? I just bought it tonight but the tracklisting and insert don't tell me shit.

Can someone list who is featured on each track of Method Man's Tical album? I just bought it tonight but the tracklisting and insert don't tell me shit.

Featuring Artists:
3. Bring the Pain - Featuring Booster

6. Meth Vs. Chef - Featuring Raekwon the Chef.

8. Release Yo' Delf - Featuring Blue Raspberry.

9. P.L.O. Style - Featuring Carlton Fisk.

11. Mr. Sandman - Featuring The RZA, Inspectah Deck, Street Thug, Carlton Fisk and Blue Raspberry.

12. Stimulation - Featuring Blue Raspberry

As far as I know there are no featuring artists on the other tracks.
This info is just off of my booklet so if there are any mistakes please correct them.

Peace

Featuring Artists:
3. Bring the Pain - Featuring Booster

6. Meth Vs. Chef - Featuring Raekwon the Chef.

8. Release Yo' Delf - Featuring Blue Raspberry.

9. P.L.O. Style - Featuring Carlton Fisk.

11. Mr. Sandman - Featuring The RZA, Inspectah Deck, Street Thug, Carlton Fisk and Blue Raspberry.

12. Stimulation - Featuring Blue Raspberry

As far as I know there are no featuring artists on the other tracks.
This info is just off of my booklet so if there are any mistakes please correct them.

Peace

With regards to your comment killahill187um, yes, mary j. blige does appear in i'll be there for you, but that is not on my version of tical, so i forgot to post that.

With regards to your comment Big_R, i dunno why your booklet hasnt got the information in it, i am from the uk, so i have just posted the info that i have available in my booklet.

With regards to your comment killahill187um, yes, mary j. blige does appear in i'll be there for you, but that is not on my version of tical, so i forgot to post that.

With regards to your comment Big_R, i dunno why your booklet hasnt got the information in it, i am from the uk, so i have just posted the info that i have available in my booklet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.