TI vs. TIP... Not as good as King

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
There I said it.

No real stand out tracks, no "What You Know About That" type track, which sold King for me as in it was the reason I went and picked the CD up.

It's dope, and ya all know Im a TI fan, but it just doesnt bump as hard in the ride. Ill give it some more chances though.

i'm a T.I fan too and i'm disapointed listenin' this album...maybe he just changed his "style" or something but it ain't bangin' like it was in king for example..listenin' his precedents album,this one sound "kinda monotone" for me,knowin' how T.I can get a track bangin' and all...

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
He didn't switch his style. The hunger wasn't there and he thought he could make a tight album by including a couple of big names and mediocre beats. Also, what's the concept anyway? TI Is the businessman, TIP is hood?

Eric

You're right. It's not as good as King. But I'll try and let it grow on me. Tell Em I Said That and Respect My Hustle are nice tracks though.

I just don't know how you top What You Know. That single is easily his best single. I can STILL listen to that song without being annoyed. It has unlimited replay value.

Hurt with AlphaMega e Busta is Fyaaaaaa
Busta killed this track !

Tell Em I said that is very good !!!

Touch down has the wackest eminem verse in 8 years !!! Just Horrible !

Respect this Hustle is gonna grow on me, as well as the whole album! Only listened to it Once!

I'd Hate this album if TI made King part II ! I'm glad he did cross to the other side!

Beats may sound bad but lyrically he's in good space!

hizzle?

Staff member
I just don't know how you top What You Know. That single is easily his best single. I can STILL listen to that song without being annoyed. It has unlimited replay value.
Yeah that song was my ringtune for 4 straight months and god knows I change my ringtunes every other day

I'm a big fan of T.I. and truthfully, I wasn't really feelin' 'What You Know'. The song was too damn slow. Urban Legend was better than King, but King was definately a hot album.

I just heard 'Watch What You Say' w/ Jay-Z about a week ago when he was in town and that shit is hot. Simple ass beat but the acoustic guitar and organ kill it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.