TI Released On 3 Mil Bond.

linx

Staff member
Video footage of T.I's Camp leaving the federal courthouse

http://www.freshflixx.com/channel/sohh-tv/index.php?bcpid=376530222&bclid=987486352&bctid=1274019979

SOHH.com was at the courthouse this afternoon (October 26) when the judge released T.I. from jail and placed the rapper on house arrest after a brief appearance.

As SOHH previously reported, the Southern MC (born Clifford Harris, Jr.) was arrested by federal authorities on October 13 after allegedly attempting to buy three machine guns and two silencers. The arrest occurred just hours before T.I. was to receive the award for Album of the Year and perform at the BET Hip-Hop Awards.

The rapper pled not guilty in court last Friday (October 19), backed by a team of high-powered attorneys--including Ed Garland and long-time partner Don Samuel, Steve Sadow and Dwight Thomas--after being denied bond at a brief hearing on October 15.

In addition to his lawyers, T.I. had a strong show of support today from artists, industry affiliates, family and friends including longtime girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and his Grand Hustle artists Young Dro and Alpha Omega. [Watch The Video]

He also had a virtual street team on the scene chanting "Pray for T.I." in front of the federal courthouse. The federal police ordered the group to disperse because they didn't have a permit to "protest," but the city police interjected and overturned the federal police's decision. [Watch Here]

T.I.'s legal team had previously offered $2.2 million in cash and $1.5 million in equity in property that he owns. In addition, Kevin Liles, president of Warner Bros. Music Group and Lyor Cohen, president of Atlantic Records each offered $100,000 of their own money.

U.S. Magistrate Alan Baverman said although the additional funds were unnecessary, he would not release T.I. until a few conditions were met.

By the judge's order, T.I. must wear an electronic monitoring device linked to a security company. The only two adults who will be regularly allowed on his property are the rapper's long-time, live-in girlfriend and mother of one of his children, Tiny, and a federal agent. All other visitors must be placed on a pre-authorized list to be approved by the court, and they will be limited to three visitors per day during normal daylight hours. All visitors must be searched and adhere to background checks. His mother can visit but is not allowed to live with the rapper. Also, before Tip can move back in, a full sweep of his house must be done in search of a hidden safe and any contraband that may be on the premises.

Getting T.I. out of jail and under house arrest was reportedly a long shot considering the rapper's previous cocaine-dealing conviction. Prosecutors wanted to keep him in jail until his trial, which has yet to be set.

T.I. faces up to 10 years in prison as well as $250,000 fine for each count. While he has posted bond, it is unclear when T.I. will officially be set free.

Source isss..
http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/12867

hizzle?

Staff member
meh... it not as bad as those fucktards who had those "Pray for R.Kelly" Sings when he was on court when he pissed on that kid.

His music aside, what do people think about this? I haven't followed it in detail (nor his music) ... is he a successful rapper who deserves it and had it coming because guns were never needed, a case of the hiphop police in full effect, or something else?

Whatever you think, break it down, I'd like to know some TI shit it all sounds pretty serious.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.