TI Paper Trail

ARon

Not really. One maybe two good songs so far. I have a big feeling I'll be disappointed with it. All this crooning for the ladies is gonna piss me off. He has the chance to make the album of his career with everything he went through and is still going through. I hate relating things to Pac but it is like when he left jail type of shit, he channeled everything and made great work. I'm hoping the rest of the album isn't like some of the tracks that have leaked. I'm hoping there will be more "No Matter What" type tracks but we will have to see. I can go without "Whatever You Like" and the rest of the bs like Swing Your Handkerchief and I Do or whatever that fake ass Usher sounding track with The Dream is called. The cover looks nice though.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
production wise..yeah, it will be good on the ears.

Lyrics wise, meh, he seems to be going mainstream with the album we will have to see.

_carmi

me, myself & us
yeah, i mean why not. if the lyrics arent all great, the production usually is great.

it should leak soon as well

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Can't say I am Ruk, never been a huge fan of T.I, he has some decent tracks but I just have never really gotten into him.

pz

you know it's funny. just about everywhere i go, whether on the net or in life, when people talk about TI, they always say the same thing: he's alright, he's got a few good songs but i'm not really into him. which leads me to the question: who's been buying his albums then?

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
you know it's funny. just about everywhere i go, whether on the net or in life, when people talk about TI, they always say the same thing: he's alright, he's got a few good songs but i'm not really into him. which leads me to the question: who's been buying his albums then?
I think Ruk bought a few million.

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.