TI and Lil Flip squash beef

Damn, what the point of beef, if you are going to resolve it so quickly. I dont mean that one of them needs to get shot before its over, I mean they should have went at each other more on wax before it gets squashed.

Chronic

MAKaveli_10 said:
They should have went at it a little more. I dont get how you can hate someone so much and then make up so fast.
How do you know how much they hate each other?
What do you mean so fast? They've been beefing for a few months?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
People are right. They should've kept the beef up.

When it ends it is boring. Someone at least should've died. Don't they care about entertaining us? If they do get them to beef again, and make sure at least one dies. Or at the very minimum 1 gets shot or stabbed.

Chronic

Pittsey said:
People are right. They should've kept the beef up.

When it ends it is boring. Someone at least should've died. Don't they care about entertaining us? If they do get them to beef again, and make sure at least one dies. Or at the very minimum 1 gets shot or stabbed.
When you put it that way... MAKaveli_10 I agree with you!
(Pittsey I'm thinking a stabbing also, maybe? I'm just spitballin' here)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Chronic said:
When you put it that way... MAKaveli_10 I agree with you!
(Pittsey I'm thinking a stabbing also, maybe? I'm just spitballin' here)

I'd prefer a vehicular murder attempt. I've decided now. That would be entertaining.

What's the source? Its not on the news page. I checked.

It does not surprise me after what happened about a month ago between the two. Remember the encounter? I bet TI called Flip and begged to end the beef.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
H.E. Pennypacker said:
What's the source? Its not on the news page. I checked.

It does not surprise me after what happened about a month ago between the two. Remember the encounter? I bet TI called Flip and begged to end the beef.

I heard it from 3 seperate sources. And Afeni Shakur spoke on it too.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
No shit, ya'll people who disagree with this and want the beef are fucking stupid. This is one of the main reasons why rap has such a bad name. If people would speak on positive issues rather than beef and hoes and money and all that negative shit, rap would have a much better name - and MCs wouldn't have to worry about bullets flying @ them.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Limn said:
No shit, ya'll people who disagree with this and want the beef are fucking stupid. This is one of the main reasons why rap has such a bad name. If people would speak on positive issues rather than beef and hoes and money and all that negative shit, rap would have a much better name - and MCs wouldn't have to worry about bullets flying @ them.

That's the problem. Modern rap music is all about beefs. It seems the majority of rappers, especially those who make it big, have to have a beef with another rapper for any fans to care about them.
It's also a guarantee of huge publicity. I mean who is Lil' Flip? He's a no-one in all honesty, but how many inches of publicity has he got from this episode with T.I. People like dirt, it sells units. As the dumb comments on the last page show.

I 100% agree with your comments, but to the average fan rap is about beef, hoes and money. And that's how they like it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.