Thugs get lonely too Video?

Hey i was wondering is there gonna be a video for the loyal to the game cd

maybe this has already been posted but i prob missed it
thx in advance for any info

Forget it, there's not going to be one video for this album. Can't believe that's the first time ever that a Pac album comes out and there's no video at all for it (Resurrection is an OST). It's so lame to see how Interscope is marketing anything that has to do with Pac because if they knew what they could've done, they would've boosted sales by 3 to 4 times if there was someone intelligent that wanted to take initiative.

Peace

i dont kno, i think that if they drop a video, either ghetto gospel, dont u trust me or thugz get lonely too that it would give more people inititive to go out n get the album but shes such a dumb ass, lazyyyyyyyy

i said this b4 the cd came out no videos!!!u know u what have seen the vid in nov or dec dont expect a video it aint happen.please some1 qoute me!!!this was in the life saction b4

I cant understand this marketing of amaru, maybe the costs for a video are to high, but i cant really believe this, cause the saled copies would bring that back.
Amaru seems to be the biggest idiot-entertainment!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.