Three Six Mafia - Stay High (Question)

What is the sample saying? I was told it was saying "You are God! You are King! Lucifer!", but that seemed kinda out there. It really does sound like it is saying that though. Anyone know?

PuffnScruff

lol no thats not what it is saying i have the song downloaded on my desktop. i would up it but my desktop is crashed at the moment

its from willie hutch-tell me why

i got this from allhiphop.com rumors page

But I like Three Six Mafia and I am proud to say that a few people got to the bottom of this. The song in question, "Stay Fly," features a sample of "Tell Me Why Our Love Gone Cold." The late Mr. Willie Hutch, who is the father of Cold 187 of Above The Law, originally did this song. Anyway, there you go.

I was gonna make a thread like this because somebody told me this and when I listened to it, I of course heard it because I wanted to, but I wanted to make sure. Didn't know that this thing was going around everywhere so damn fast though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.