Three men stabbed at Notorious B.I.G. party; three more shot outside

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Trouble seems to follow the slain rapper, as three people were stabbed early Wednesday at the record release party for the new Notorious B.I.G. album, Duets: The Final Chapter.

The party was held at a club in Manhattan called Exit and detectives are also investigating a shooting near the club that occurred around the same time, but it is not known if the two incidents are related.

Police reports state that at 3:10 am patrolling officers heard gunfire at a parking garage near the club and found three men inside all with gunshot wounds. The men were taken to hospital and are in a stable condition. Only moments later, a 911 call was received reporting a stabbing at the club,

When officers arrived they found a further three victims; two men who were cut across the face and one who was stabbed in the stomach -- all were hospitalized.

No arrests have been made and detectives are questioning witnesses.

East Side THug Life Bitch.... Ids gonna get worst than this fellas. Wait until 2006....RAPId GUnFIRE!!!Aint u hear Pac's prediction? WARTIME WORLDWIDE CITYWIDE NATIONWIDE..REAL NIGGAS DO REAL THINGS. I GOT MY MONEY RIGHT NOW I WANT WAR

-makaveli the don

We got some sick minded motha fuckas on Streethop ya'll. Tupac's prediction? MAN..Ya'll are trippin!!! You had to bring Tupac into this shit huh? People got stabbed man and shot...And then we got cats giving threats on here saying worst shit is going to happen. Little children, remember columbine? Ya'll asses could get busted for saying stupid shit like ya'll were.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.