Three 6 Mafia are back with a new studio album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Three 6 Mafia are back, fresh from winning an Academy Award with their new album Last 2 Walk, in stores May 1.

To hear the new single, "Doe Boy Fresh" featuring Chamillionaire, click here

For more information on Three 6 Mafia and Last 2 Walk visit their official webpage and MySpace.

Pittsey said:
Three 6 Mafia are back, fresh from winning an Academy Award with their new album Last 2 Walk, in stores May 1.

To hear the new single, "Doe Boy Fresh" featuring Chamillionaire, click here

For more information on Three 6 Mafia and Last 2 Walk visit their official webpage and MySpace.
great news and great song

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
lol at "Academy Award Winners yeah!!" lol

I like the beat, but hate the fact that the phrase "dough boy fresh" has been so overused lately.

paris hilton and justin timberlake are gunna be on this album. i am scared to see how this turns out..... it will be a classic or it will be a horrible flop. dope boy fresh is a good single tho.

Doe Boy Fresh is a crazy single, and I'm happy to see that they're still in their element, despite winning the Oscar and losing Crunchy Black. I think this album is gonna be really dope, and the hot part is that Three 6 will be exposed to a whole new audience because of the Oscar win. Can't wait to hear what it sounds like

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.