THOUGHTS ON Jadakiss & Styles - Problem Child Dissin 50

Wat ya'll think bout this diss...

i think jada killed it as usuall and styles p came out hardd

and j-hood got at g-unit too wtih his diss

wat ya'll thinkk

linx

Staff member
It's a dope track. I like how they used that beat, I love that beat. Jada came with some humorous and dope punchlines that make sense, but Styles is just on that "i'm harder" type shit as usual. He disppointed me. :(

daaaaaaaamn jus heard jada on it wow ..... watch 50 leave shady / aftermath after this hahahaa he realisin who gettin played lol.

'your career is based on somebody damn near killin you' ??????????

C.R.Y.

i love that beat. thats like the perfect beat to freestyle too. 50, you have been officially clowned !!!!!!!!!

favorite jada line-"your career is based off somebody damn near killin you"

favorite styles p line-"you dont need a dentist to get shot in your mouth"

those were hot :thumb:

LOL tight track jada got crazy punch lines, hes been killing 50 cent ever since this beef popped off 50 cent n yayaos disses were weak
even piggy bank aint all that

jada fell off with his album last year and basicly everything 4 tha last few years.but jada is comin nice.hearin him come nice reminds me of tha double r days.duz anybody kno where X stands on all this shit?

pacnlawzsouljha said:
LOL tight track jada got crazy punch lines, hes been killing 50 cent ever since this beef popped off 50 cent n yayaos disses were weak
even piggy bank aint all that

Piggybank is awful shit. I've never heard a song as bad as that. It was so simple written. It reminded me of reading some wannabe disses from this site lol

ill-matic

What a fucking waste!

The beef is near dead at the moment so this isnt even gonna make a dent anywhere. Kiss didnt play his cards right in this. I know what he was trying to do... wait for Styles' album to come out soon and then release the hard hitting diss track to build hype. It didnt work obviously. This effort just looks extremely desperate to try grab 50's attention again.

If they used this diss as the first response to Piggybank then it woulda been great. Nonetheless great diss.

Robbo1984 said:
Piggybank is awful shit. I've never heard a song as bad as that. It was so simple written. It reminded me of reading some wannabe disses from this site lol

piggybank was just a warnin song..so he didnt go hard on it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.