thoughts on cassidy?

i'm reall startin' to feel dude, from the "state ya name gangsta" or "imma hustla", he has some pretty hot tracks. i think he might be heavily involved in the future, whatchy'all think?

hes definately starting to grow on me, but im still not feeling his voice. his first album was complete trash, but that imma hustler track is real hot. im not sure whether to attribute that more to cass or swizz beats.

for me, at least, the verdicts still out on him

Yeah same here. Ever since I heard him on that battle with Freeway I started to like him. I didn't know he had skills like that. He really didn't impress me with hotel and I thought he was another commerical rapper but with these songs recently he's been coming with heat.

Jis85

Yeah it seems like he is going in the right direction with his career, pop got him in the game but he gotta be more of a rapper now.

Mystic said:
i'm reall startin' to feel dude, from the "state ya name gangsta" or "imma hustla", he has some pretty hot tracks. i think he might be heavily involved in the future, whatchy'all think?
cassidy aint no future....lol
his voice irritates niggaz....he too corny..yall aint see him on TRL..he corny as hell...but u can tell if an artiest is gon b somebody in the future..his first album proved he aint a rapper..he a freestyler...but i give him props for what he do....but he sure aint gettin 2 me....P

Little Skittle

there were a few stand out tracks on his first cd....i would love to hear his mixtapes

but just from hearing his first cd, i think he has HUGE potential

FroDawgg

he just rubbed me the wrong way when he claimed to be the best since BIG died, so now no matter how good he may turn out to be, i don't think i'll like him

xxx

Hallbanger said:
hes definately starting to grow on me, but im still not feeling his voice. his first album was complete trash, but that imma hustler track is real hot. im not sure whether to attribute that more to cass or swizz beats.

for me, at least, the verdicts still out on him
Completely Agree!

I guess I am rooting for him if he and 50 go back and forth.

cassidy said he was the best since BIG died, hes garbage for saying that and plus he bitein T.I's idea, off ima hustla, plus i live in philly all that gangsta shit he potrays is PHONY every street niggas KNOWS it in philly

Giz

Cassidy def got skills, but he has been overrated cuz of the freeway thing! His verse was alright but nothing special, Freeway fucked up by saying "give me a beat". He killed his own career and sent Cassidy's through the roof!

Giz said:
Cassidy def got skills, but he has been overrated cuz of the freeway thing! His verse was alright but nothing special, Freeway fucked up by saying "give me a beat". He killed his own career and sent Cassidy's through the roof!
if anythin i thought that was the wackest performance hes ever given. he comes wit nothin but heat on his mixtapes.

FroDawgg said:
he just rubbed me the wrong way when he claimed to be the best since BIG died, so now no matter how good he may turn out to be, i don't think i'll like him

i feel the exact same way dude... i was feeling him, but when he said that shit..i kinda thought he was just an arrogant motherfucker, it's the same shit that ruined kanye west for me too...

linx

Staff member
I really feel Cass when he be battling dudes and freestyling, but other than that I don't really like em all that much. I think he might eventually get better with his music, but i'm not really a fan of the songs he drops. The new hustla one aint bad, but still. Dude can realllyyyy spit though.

when it comes to battling, he's a poor mans canibus.. when it comes to making mainstream type street hits... he's damn good at it. his voice is a bit annoying to me, he gets a bit repetitive... he needs to switch his style up a bit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.