this thread closing is rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

,, like some mods need to stretch or use there power or something.

i created a thread asking where calcuo was. i got 1 or 2 replys saying his left and not coming back. then boooom,thread closed.
WHY???
there was more room for discussion, more insightful replys could be added.
more room for people to explain why he left and under what circumstances, but no some goose closed the thread.

serioiusly whats the point of closing my thread,

does this piss anyone else of to

Because Rukas doesn't like discussion of banned members... they're banned for a reason. You're not the 1st to start a topic askin about Calc.

I suspect the reason it was closed it because there are already threads about him leaving. Search and you might find the insight you are looking for. I guess people are sick of having to answer the question all the time.

stefanwzyga

Frank Grimes said:
calcuo was one of the best members on this board
Yeah but he's gone, get over it.

This is about the 4th thread asking where's calcuo.:rolleyes:

Fuck when he was here there was a thread dedicated to him just about everyweek! Now he's gone there is still a thread about him every fortnight.

so what there could be 40 fuckin threads asking where calcuo is, the fact is, i cant find them (and iv searched). id like to know what he done to get banned, he obviously rubbed someone the wrong way.
if the people that browse the forum 12 hours a day get sick of seeing the same thread they can deal with it

stefanwzyga

That dude Sicc told him that he hated him an calcuo bailed out!

Although some of calcuo's groupies claim there was more to it than that.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You asked where Calco was, your question was answered, someone closed your thread.

You've asked why your threads were closed, your question has been answered, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.