This Shit is hot!

Lok

Hell yeah, all Gangsta Dres albums are tight. He has really matured since his Gangbangin Poetry album (It's still his best effort in my opinion). He has one of the best flows I have ever heard + the cat got some dope lyrical skills.
He should get back with the folks that produced his Gangbangin Poetry album (Raw, hard beats) & incorporate his mature lyrics on those beats. SHIT WOULD BE BANANAS!!

lol

*suspect#1* said:
my fAVORITE gd album is inner city poet......btw yall should buy this album so dude can get paid for real.....this is his career
True dat I should go pick up a couple CD's! I think I like "here comes the night" a bit better but this is solid front to back.

Harry_potter said:
True dat I should go pick up a couple CD's! I think I like "here comes the night" a bit better but this is solid front to back.
the good thing is is that gang bangin poetry and the sequel have been re released......gbp used to go for over a hundred dollars easy it was so rare

*suspect#1* said:
the good thing is is that gang bangin poetry and the sequel have been re released......gbp used to go for over a hundred dollars easy it was so rare
what year did that come out? I heard some of his shit a few years ago but it did not grab me, then I got "Here comes the night" and I thought it was Gangsta CD of the year!

have not went back to hear his shit.

"I'm at the Shooting for range" I love simple shit like that.

Lok

The original Gangbangin Poetry album was released in 95 & Gangsta Dre was only 15 back then. He re-released the album in 1996 (title: "Gang Banging Poetry (The Sequal)") with 4 bonus unreleased songs. In 96 he also released another great album with Young Jayda under the Group name Nonfiktion entitled "Creative Differences". The Here Comes The Night" album is kinda hard to find now, It goes for like 40 bones on Ebay. The Gangbangin Poetry was going for $200 at one point on Ebay, but fortunately it was re-released again last month. But yeah, he never dropped a bunk album (even the G Rism album was decent)

Sentenced said:
The original Gangbangin Poetry album was released in 95 & Gangsta Dre was only 15 back then. He re-released the album in 1996 (title: "Gang Banging Poetry (The Sequal)") with 4 bonus unreleased songs. In 96 he also released another great album with Young Jayda under the Group name Nonfiktion entitled "Creative Differences". The Here Comes The Night" album is kinda hard to find now, It goes for like 40 bones on Ebay. The Gangbangin Poetry was going for $200 at one point on Ebay, but fortunately it was re-released again last month. But yeah, he never dropped a bunk album (even the G Rism album was decent)

damn I have heard of Nonfiktion but did not know Gangsta Dre was part of it!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.