This sent chills down my spine!

Casey

Staff member
audio music tracks on Project Playlist | Music Playlist || Facebook, Tagworld, Stickam, Hi5, Friendster, Infieldparking.com, Xanga, Myspace Music Playlists

Check that, hit play

So, Stevie Wonder's original version of "So What The Fuss", with Prince on guitar and En Vogue on backing vox was one the funkiest jams of recent years. (If you ain't heard that, you're missing out)

So when I heard there was an official remix with Q-Tip, I didn't think it would be as good as the original version. I thought it would be some below-par hip-hop remix.

I was wrong, cause they used one of the greatest hip-hop beats of all time as the backdrop and to hear Stevie on top of that is SICK...........which beat?

Two words....................SHOOK ONES

This shit is HEAT.

Bobby Sands

id love to hear Stevie Wonder sing hooks on Hip Hop songs more often. I was just listening to Been Through The Storm from Busta Rhyme's The Big Bang. I love that song.

i love that. thanks man.

The.Menace

Staff member
I was listenin to another song where Tpain did a chorus (like in every other song these days, I'm tired of it) ........ and well. This did cure the damage that was done throughout the first song.

Shadows

That was the shit.

Man, for some reason, I was thinking, what if Tupac rapped on that beat?

Someones gotta do that for his b-day man!

TheCat

Casey my man!

thank you so much
i remember hearing this on WESTWOOD's Radio show one night back in 2005. i thought it was so dope, but i could never find the record.
i always thought it was on a mobb deep record so i never could manage to find it.

i really appriciate this find.
well done!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.